Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

After tonight's loss I think Ibaka indeed ends up in TOR, like some are speculating. I would rather have future first rounders than the players being thrown around here though. I still hope that BOS told Rob to call them back before he agrees to any other deal, leaving the Nets pick in play though. I would seriously throw whatever we have (not all of it) on the table to get that pick if possible. Two top 5 picks in this draft plus the ability to add FA's puts us in a better position to win down the road than anything we've had in years.

Our two best assets plus our own first MAY be enough to move us to the Nets pick (unless we are bad/lucky enough) to get it on our own. No way can we get the Nets pick for the crap we would offer. This kind of thinking is the same thinking as some had when they thought Henny would make a Championship contender out of garbage.

If rob can get jalen brown from Boston for ibaka I'll tell MagicMan IN HENNY I TRUST

**** I don't trust Henny to do that. Ainge doesn't like to give up assets.

**** I don't trust Henny to do that. Ainge doesn't like to give up assets.

If Henny could get Brown from the Celtics it would renew my trust in him. Jaylen is the dream asset from the Celtics for us. The Nets picks are not available to us, maybe another team but not us.

I'm bracing myself for a trade with Portland . I can see it now, "Hey Jeff Green sucks? how about you take 4 years of Turner or Crabbe for him?"

Had to Edit, forgot to say somehow we will throw in a pick instead of the other way around!

Is Brown worth more than Norman Powell to us?

Debatable either way. Powell has some uncertainty due to lack of playtime. He might be fantastic. He might be afflalo. Brown has the pedigree and would fit next to Gordon

Is Brown worth more than Norman Powell to us?

Powell is an undersized 6'4 sg but is as athletic as Dipo minus the defense and with a better shooting stroke. Brown has a higher ceiling plays both ends of the floor I rly think this kid could be something special..

Powell is an undersized 6'4 sg but is as athletic as Dipo minus the defense and with a better shooting stroke. Brown has a higher ceiling plays both ends of the floor I rly think this kid could be something special..

Which is why I don't think Ainge gives him up. Not for Ibaka.

I think Toronto benefits more with an Ibaka trade but I think our best trading partner would be Boston despite the fact that Ainge is most likely holding onto that Brooklyn pick.

Agreed. Would love to get Bradley and or Brown. I even like the potential of Zizic. They got a lot of assets.

Freaking Anderson just got traded for a second round pick. Cleveland have now have space to sign someone else.

You have to give up something in a trade. The second rounder is technically imaginary

You have to give up something in a trade. The second rounder is technically imaginary

We just need a trade. Trade deadline and draft day are the only two times magic fans could be excited about our team.