Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

Not gonna happen we have to rely on our vets no matter how bad they are.

Which is kind of sad when we had years to rebuild a young team that we could rely on...

So we have a rebuild team relying on old players who cant get the job done. Awesome

What if our guys have virtually no value? Seriously. We all want a great piece but have very little to offer at this point. I personally believe Henny is going to have to add a major piece to survive, which might mean giving up Gordon. Guys like EP, Hezonja, Fournier and Vooch might be worth a late first at this point, and I don't see us trading Ibaka or Biz. I still can't believe we basically gave away Harris or even Harkless, for that matter.

What if our guys have virtually no value? Seriously. We all want a great piece but have very little to offer at this point. I personally believe Henny is going to have to add a major piece to survive, which might mean giving up Gordon. Guys like EP, Hezonja, Fournier and Vooch might be worth a late first at this point, and I don't see us trading Ibaka or Biz. I still can't believe we basically gave away Harris or even Harkless, for that matter.

We are going to have to reconstruct this roster it seems because of the bad moves that took place.

This does mean giving up a good and bad player for X, so another first round pick of ours will walk out the door.

Hezonja has value. He's the one most GMs ask about. Most GMs view Gordon as an PF and feel he can be more effective on their team there.

Fournier has value because of his shot and if he was used properly, he'd be more efficient.

Vuch's value I'm sure has gone down compared to a few seasons ago.

Hezonja has value. He's the one most GMs ask about. Most GMs view Gordon as an PF and feel he can be more effective on their team there.

Fournier has value because of his shot and if he was used properly, he'd be more efficient.

Vuch's value I'm sure has gone down compared to a few seasons ago.

Where are you reading Mario has value? My instinct says that a Magic source planted the story

Where are you reading Mario has value? My instinct says that a Magic source planted the story

Nah. People focusing on his mistakes forget his strengths. He literally ran the point forward for a while and did it effectively. He can create his own shot as well as come off screens, showed ability to rebound the ball, and is committed to being an better defender. He just needs some development time. He went to Croatia and missed out on that development time.

That's what's I think is happening now. They're working with him right now, hence the recalibration comment.

Mario is a 21 year old 5th pick in a solid draft that still has 2.75 years left on a rookie contract. He's not playing because growing with mistakes doesn't mesh with what we're currently trying to do.

teams see through that.