Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Game 2 Orlando @ Detroit

Payton might be our best player

I can't disagree. Especially if he keeps improving his shot. He's the only guy playing hard out there and showing improvement from the former season

I just don't know what to feel right now. Its like watching a train wreck and I just can't look away. Nothing is working...all the shots we are taking are clanking out and our offense seems to just be stuttering in place. Our defense...which should be amazing...is just horrible. There is no excuse for what is going on, there is no amount of sweet talk that can be said for the way that these players are performing right now. Make the playoffs with this roster...yeah okay.

So who do you guys want in this year's draft? Lol

I'm being totally serious right now, the other day I thought we might just want to bottom out again and go for the #1 pick in this year's strong draft. Keep Payton, Hezonja and Gordon and trade the 25+ year olds.

The three I mentioned are worth keeping around, even if their star potential is doubtful

I'm being totally serious right now, the other day I thought we might just want to bottom out again and go for the #1 pick in this year's strong draft. Keep Payton, Hezonja and Gordon and trade the 25+ year olds.

The three I mentioned are worth keeping around, even if their star potential is doubtful

Something I've thought about a lot to be honest.