Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

OFFICIAL GAMETHREAD!! Magic vs Heat - Season Opener

Our GM.... but im biased and tired or losing...lol

I'm with you. This GM has fooled us for too long. Get him out.

I'm sooo glad I'm watching this game on a crappy stream on KODI.

All the starters with around 35 minutes or more in this fairly lopsided loss. I don't think they will last the season playing those kinds of minutes.

I'm with you. This GM has fooled us for too long. Get him out.

Rob has an eye for hidden talent and knows how to manage our cap money -- that's about it. Probably best as a assistant GM. And I was a huge Rob supporter.

I'm starting to believe that he's no good at maximizing our assets and being able to put a complimentary roster that works well together.

I mean, just looking at the heats trash roster makes me jealous at how they, at the very least, work well together. And they work hard and are aggressive. I don't understand why we couldn't have at least that going for us.

Or maybe Biyombo is that important and we will start winning when he's back.

I mean it's only game 1

No doubt it's just one game.

I think I'm more upset at how we lost a very winnable game, especially when. every game counts if we want to make the playoffs this year. Getting practically blown out by the heat and allowing that many points in the paint shows we aren't where we need to be. Things like this are gonna haunt us near the end of the season when the race gets tight. We could very easily start off 0-3 or worse.

Rob has an eye for hidden talent and knows how to manage our cap money -- that's about it. Probably best as a assistant GM.

I'm starting to believe that he's no good at maximizing our assets and being able to put a complimentary roster that works well together.

I mean, just looking at the heats trash roster makes me jealous at how they at least work well together.

The Heat are clearly rebuilding. They won't play Bosh, and they owe picks to other teams after this season. OTOH we are actually trying to make the playoffs. I just can't compute that difference and why we lost tonight. In blowout fashion.

This is a good measuring point to Biyombo's effect on this team. Rebounds, lineup rotation, presence in the paint, leadership/spirit. The intangibles. This game was not a good indication of our full roster. Some people only play well strictly as a secondary role. Biyombo wants to be a leader. Let's watch how the game unfolds differently with him in the lineup.