Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

So they didn't clear ibaka yet

He's cleared.

Soooooo apparently, there are 2 rumors out there about our team good enough for Russillo to call a co-worker and discuss. No mention of details but something else in the works. Open tweet to see the video.

@SJCeruti: That time @ryenarussillo forgot it was Valentines Day & called me twice with Magic updates while I was out to dinner with my girlfriend

[tweet]831999941262397441[/tweet]

He's cleared.

Soooooo apparently, there are 2 rumors out there about our team good enough for Russillo to call a co-worker and discuss. No mention of details but something else in the works. Open tweet to see the video.

@SJCeruti: That time @ryenarussillo forgot it was Valentines Day & called me twice with Magic updates while I was out to dinner with my girlfriend

Its nice to see you back sir.

He's cleared.

Nothing detailed on this?

Nothing detailed on this?

He said he couldn't talk about it.

Russillo has connections with ainge. It's probably Vucevic trade negotiations. But Boston won't offer enough to get him so don't worry about it

He said he couldn't talk about it.

Russillo has connections with ainge. It's probably Vucevic trade negotiations. But Boston won't offer enough to get him so don't worry about it

Good call. I hope not Boston. I wanna see Ainge fail with his trove of assets still in his pockets.

Kind of sucks Ibaka and Toronto can be as late as they want with clearing him while also holding us up after we had already cleared Ross.

I dunno --I think he's gonna hate playing for this team, at least this year. His acquision brought back my interest back in the team as I havent watched the last 9-10 games till the end.

But the effort we're putting out there right now is pathetic.

• Upvote 1

Kind of sucks Ibaka and Toronto can be as late as they want with clearing him while also holding us up after we had already cleared Ross.

Meh. I get it. What's the point in rushing him out there before any practices when this is our last game for a week?

Meh. I get it. What's the point in rushing him out there before any practices when this is our last game for a week?

Not so much this situation but in a hypothetical situation where a team is gunning for the playoffs and every win counts. There should be some sort of time limit that after one is cleared the other needs to be determined.

A player could be pissed they're traded and "miss" a flight or something in order to prolong the process for the team that traded them.