Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

And unfortunately for us pietrus was just a good role player that year for the championship caliber magic team.

It's a solid comp but Ross is averaging more PPG this year at age 25 than Pietrus did his entire career.

I like the comp but think Ross is more talented across the board.

for those who were worried:

Josh Robbins ‏@JoshuaBRobbins · 1m1 minute ago

Frank Vogel said the Magic will employ more small-ball lineups for the rest of the season.

Terrence Ross attended the Magic's shootaround this morning. Ross and Ibaka first must pass their physicals in order to play tonight.

for those who were worried:

Frank Vogel said the Magic will employ more small-ball lineups for the rest of the season.

I'm gonna laugh when we actually win some games with..

Payton/Fournier/Ross/AG/Vuch

I'm gonna laugh when we actually win some games with..

Payton/Fournier/Ross/AG/Vuch

I know, right?

we have more shooting which is going to open driving lanes to the basket. Gordon instead of Ibaka is going to allow us to pick up the pace a bit more which will help Payton.

We're ostensibly the same team as last year. after 57 games we were 25-32. I bet we finish the season with 31 wins. The main difference is going to be Jeff Green.

I'm excited to be fun to watch again.

Yea I haven't watched a full game for probably the longest amount of time in my life.

Assuming Vogel does employ that smaller lineup and doesn't play Watson and Green over Mario I'll actually tune in.

• Upvote 2

Assuming Vogel wants to keep his job, this should mean more minutes for Aaron Gordon at the four-spot, which will be a major boon to his value. It's plausible that the Magic could go with a starting five of Elfrid Payton, Evan Fournier, Terrence Ross, Gordon and Nikola Vucevic, but Ross and Ibaka will need to clear their physicals before they can suit up for their new team.

Ibaka needs to get his slow ass up to TOR and pass the physical. Slow MF'er...

If he's as slow as he was here in Orlando then he won't be ready till after the All-Star break