Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

he started the season shooting 4-29 from 3. then he went on a stretch shooting 11-22 from 3. then he went on a stretch shooting 6-24 from 3.

Last year he went 23 games shooting something like 16/37 then 16 games shooting 7/27, then a small stretch where he shot 9/18, then a stretch where he shot 20/74 then finished the season shooting 15/36

Yeah, I hear you. I define streaky as more game to game or even in game hot/coldness. He's more manic-depressive in my opine...but either way I acknowledge he's all over the place

Yeah, I hear you. I define streaky as more game to game or even in game hot/coldness. He's more manic-depressive in my opine...but either way I acknowledge he's all over the place

yeah I guess.

Does anybody else think that there is some dysfunction in the locker room? The way Vooch was talking during the interview after the Dallas blowout, in so many words he basically was saying that there is some stuff going on and that the media isn't the way to deal with it. I'm just trying to think of who could be causing a stink in the locker room. I know guys get tired of losing, but our front office has gone out of their way to get guys that "fit the culture" and are good guys, or so they say. Wish I was a fly on the wall in that locker room after games.

Also, you'd have to think there would already have been a reporter who would have put that out there if they see or hear of any drama in the locker room.

Does anybody else think that there is some dysfunction in the locker room? The way Vooch was talking during the interview after the Dallas blowout, in so many words he basically was saying that there is some stuff going on and that the media isn't the way to deal with it. I'm just trying to think of who could be causing a stink in the locker room. I know guys get tired of losing, but our front office has gone out of their way to get guys that "fit the culture" and are good guys, or so they say. Wish I was a fly on the wall in that locker room after games.

Also, you'd have to think there would already have been a reporter who would have put that out there if they see or hear of any drama in the locker room.

Vuch has been whiny since the off-season. Ibaka doesn't come off as a "rally behind my lead" type player.

I don't really think there's issues in the Lockeroom, more just a team that isn't any good and lacks an identity or any real leader.

if we hoard enough good defensive players sooner or later we gotta become a good defensive team, right?

One would think so--but don't put it past the magic to prove that theory wrong.

It would be fun watching Winslow and AG harass players on defense.

One would think so--but don't put it past the magic to prove that theory wrong.

It would be fun watching Winslow and AG harass players on defense.

Smith-Fournier-winslow-Gordon-biyombo might be horrible or very good

Smith is the type of guy who makes biyombo worth playing. pick and rolls diving to the rim. Smith sucks on defense so winslow-gordon-biyombo would help him a lot.

but is winslow-gordon-biyombo going to leave everyone packing into the paint?

Vuch has been whiny since the off-season. Ibaka doesn't come off as a "rally behind my lead" type player.

I don't really think there's issues in the Lockeroom, more just a team that isn't any good and lacks an identity or any real leader.

there's some locker room issues. I think it has more to do with "stop jacking up shots" "you were supposed to rotate there, wtf?"

there's some locker room issues. I think it has more to do with "stop jacking up shots" "you were supposed to rotate there, wtf?"

It could be some simmering resentment where players are upset about being pulled for things, then seeing other players get free reign to continue to do the same exact thing without repercussion.

Our whole team pretty much stinks at this point, but I think one of Vogel's biggest failures early on was not holding all of the players *cough*Jeff Green*Cough*DJ Augustin*Cough* to the same standards.

Smith-Fournier-winslow-Gordon-biyombo might be horrible or very good

Smith is the type of guy who makes biyombo worth playing. pick and rolls diving to the rim. Smith sucks on defense so winslow-gordon-biyombo would help him a lot.

but is winslow-gordon-biyombo going to leave everyone packing into the paint?

In that lineup smith can just have free reign to put up Lillard type numbers. That lineup would really depend on how Winslow and AG develop offensively. But I would really like to see Fournier for once share the backcourt with a PG that can score. Fournier can't be a number 1 option on any team but he is a good second or third.

I doubt the Miami deal happens especially with Winslow out for the year. I can just hear the backlash now rob would get for trading Ibaka for a guy whose out for the year.