Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

I'm searching for something objective to separate starter Payton from future backup Payton. I'm trying to find some reason to believe he's on the Mike Conley path vs the ramon sessions path.

His trajectory fits Conley's more than Sessions thus far. Payton is better than both of them at this point in their respective careers.

Not sure if there's anyone on this coaching staff or roster worth keeping.. I could handle all the Magic teams that lost because they were supposed to, but the effort is embarrassing from this team and this coaching staff

Not sure if there's anyone on this coaching staff or roster worth keeping.. I could handle all the Magic teams that lost because they were supposed to, but the effort is embarrassing from this team and this coaching staff

We play a team defense. One guy dogging it plus shooters spreading the floor makes it look like nobody is playing defense. Two guys and it's exponentially worse. So you can't judge the entire team because Augustin and green decided not to play today.

We play a team defense. One guy dogging it plus shooters spreading the floor makes it look like nobody is playing defense. Two guys and it's exponentially worse. So you can't judge the entire team because Augustin and green decided not to play today.

If it was only today, this would be a very different discussion. How many games in the past 10 have we played good team defense?

The really frustrating thing is I wouldn't be surprised if we lost at home to Milwaukee by double digits, then gave Golden State a great game on Sunday

They will feast on us, lmao

Yeah, but it's been a consistent rotation of guys not showing up. That's gotta fall on the coaching staff. Jeff Green dogs it 80% of the time and still plays big minutes