Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

I still say tank

6 games ago I said we needed to either go 6-4 or 3-10 to figure out if we needed to gun for the playoffs or tank.

we're 4-2 so far.

does that mean Biyombo will turn into KG and Gordon into Kawhi Leonard?

Biyombo will turn into Gorgui Dieng and Gordon will turn into Stephen Jackson.

Marc Stein

Marc Stein – Verified account ‏@ESPNSteinLine

More evidence to suggest that the Magic, who are openly seeking a scoring boost via trade, are willing to move Hezonja in the right deal ...

Marc Stein

More evidence to suggest that the Magic, who are openly seeking a scoring boost via trade, are willing to move Hezonja in the right deal ...

he's using the misleading Schmitz quote to suggest we might trade hezonja?

I mean I don't think we would hesitate to trade hezonja for the right deal but "right deal" is one of those things that means nothing. Who in the league wouldn't be moved for the right deal? Lebron? is that the end of the list?

I mean I don't think we would hesitate to trade hezonja for the right deal but "right deal" is one of those things that means nothing. Who in the league wouldn't be moved for the right deal? Lebron? is that the end of the list?

to prove my point.

Does golden state say no? http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=z5rsjbr

I mean I'd saw off my foot for the "right deal"

Marc Stein

I like that we're in the news trying to upgrade talent. Henny is notoriously quiet, so all of this chatter of a Magic trade has me hopeful.

And to think everyone on this board thought he was the second coming of Michael Jordan on draft night and here we are wanting to trade the guy for some mid grade filler instead of waiting for him to develop. Oh how things change so quickly.

I like that we're in the news trying to upgrade talent. Henny is notoriously quiet, so all of this chatter of a Magic trade has me hopeful.

No noise = when Henny makes his move

Noise = no move is imminent