Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

Don't ever apologize for your opinion bro. Certain people on here will try and tell you that you're wrong for thinking a certain way but it doesn't matter.

Fixed

While others may disagree, I believe the additions of Serge and Biz have completely changed the dynamics of this team. Those two guys bring infectious defense and team-centered ball, and Ibaka has a very solid offensive game. Along with Gordon, we have the nastiest defensive core I can ever remember. I still hope we seek to upgrade our team, but I'd be happy to keep Gordon, Ibaka and Biz moving forward.

I think it's difficult to disagree with this.

we're definitely a top 5-7 defense.

There's a reasonable chance we're the best defense in the league.

there's a outside chance we're a top 10 defense over the last 10 years. (top 6 if you discount the lockout year where 4 teams had amazing defense so it might just be a case of bad offenses)

I want to see how we deal with the Warriors, the ultimate small-ball team.

Vogel is going completely against the grain but now it's actually really fun to watch, instead of the horrible first couple of weeks

Brad Stevens on Orlando: "They're very big but they don't sacrifice agility with their size. It's a really tough team to get good looks against.

Would like to have seen them at full strength and ourselves.

eh, I just want to continue to win. While I don't want to wish injury on anyone, I hope every opposing star player's wife goes into labor the afternoon we play them so they choose not to play.

Challenges and testing a teams' mettle is for better teams. If we were sitting here at 13-6 with wins against everyone worse than us I'd be all for a healthy Thomas. We're still in the scrum. I'll take whatever luck we can get.

We are one of the best in defending 3-point shooting. Someone just said it. Can someone confirm? THIS is what will get this team to beat the likes of Golden State. Weren't we one of the worst in defending the 3's in the past?

We are one of the best in defending 3-point shooting. Someone just said it. Can someone confirm? THIS is what will get this team to beat the likes of Golden State. Weren't we one of the worst in defending the 3's in the past?

Yes especially in the last three seasons. We were atrocious at defending the three ball