Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

He may need to go but not because of this.

A picture with a board of potential targets. And with one of our players' name next to another team's player. This is the straw that broke the camel's back. I'm really surprised this isn't being talked about more. Probably because of how low of a priority this team is and how lifeless this organization has become. It's akin to the Brooklyn Starbucks leak, only worse.

Obviously I'm not buying the Saric hype completely, but it would be a nice trade for both teams IF he was indeed really good. Simmons and Saric might be a little too similar so Simmons and AG would be a nice SF-PF combo.

No way I would be ok with this trade

I just saw the page!. WOW. Nothing to brag about.

Hennigans definetely needs to go. Not only for what he has done but now for allowing people to get into that room and expose their plans like that.

I am sure there are other rooms at the Arena that they can use to sign players.

I don't know if it's such a big deal. I also don't know if this can be pinned on Henny if it was.

I has to be on him. He had to be there to sign those players.

Like I said before, they can use another room to sign players. It appears to me as that room is part of his office.

No way I would be ok with this trade

I will be ok trading Mario and our 2nd rounder for Saric. They need a SG and we need a SF.

Like I said before, they can use another room to sign players. It appears to me as that room is part of his office.

Im not sure the general manager has to be there for a summer league guy to sign a contract. For all we know hennigan was in phoenix last night

It's just laughable how incompetent our management looks

Yeah. Its a bad look. But ultimately meaningless.

Im just glad it was a comprehensive list and not a free agent target list

Why? Did he take the picture? Was he the one who posted it? How do you know he was even there? He doesn't have to be.

It really isn't as huge as a deal as you're making it out to be. It's a generalized, itemized, list of players that everyone knows will be available in FA and trades. Not specific targets.