Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

Considering we didn't end up trading him at the deadline, I count his signing as another poor decision by Henny. The guy has been terrible on the court, providing a poor veteran example, and he's taken minutes from the young guys.

How can this be all on Rob? Vogel is the one playing him.

How can this be all on Rob? Vogel is the one playing him.

Fair question. First, Vogel is trying to win, which I understand. Second, now that we've moved Green to backup PF, there's nobody to develop at that spot behind him. Rudez? How our roster became this bare and bad is beyond me. I'd honestly like to see Watson, Green and Rudez cut and add some d-league prospects with potential.

Fair question. First, Vogel is trying to win, which I understand. Second, now that we've moved Green to backup PF, there's nobody to develop at that spot behind him. Rudez? How our roster became this bare and bad is beyond me. I'd honestly like to see Watson, Green and Rudez cut and add some d-league prospects with potential.

I agree 10000%

Im just glad we didnt trade for Reggie Jackson.....but I have a feeling that this will once again be discussed summertime.

And what is this with Gordon trying to get selected for the 3 point contest?

1. Aaron Gordon, in the right spot

Guys, I am going to tell you something that might shock and disturb you. It may upend everything you think you know about basketball -- nay, about life --and plunge you into an existential abyss from which there is no escape.

Aaron Gordon might be better as a power forward. I know, I know. No one could possibly have seen this coming. Take a minute to compose yourselves.

With mopey Serge Ibaka gone, Gordon is back in the right place, looking like the bouncy playmaker who finished last season strong. Spot him up around a Nikola Vucevic pick-and-roll, and Gordon can catch the ball, toast plodders closing out on him, and rampage to paydirt

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/18808626/zach-lowe-10-things-like-featuring-golden-state-warriors-nba

Our schedule is so soft finishing up the year. Every loss will be critical cause there's no way we don't win a few of these.

Our schedule is so soft finishing up the year. Every loss will be critical cause there's no way we don't win a few of these.

Then Henny damn sure better bring Marc Acres and Chris Duhon out of retirement on short term deals so we can not win any meaningless games...it might be the best signings he has had since he was hired!

They just showed Kawhi's stats since he came into the league and it gives me great hope for a 21 yr old Gordon. Leonard's offense didn't start to come around until the end of his 4th year.

Say what you want about the Devos's. At least they're not the Buss's. Damn.

This franchise has its own issues.

It's a toss up, one set of problems for another.