Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

I like jones too but if you bring him in it's just gonna take minutes from AG at the 4 so idk.

Not really. Gordon's not gonna play 48 minutes a night. I could see like 32 for AG and 16 for TJ, maybe TJ picks up 4 or 5 minutes at the 5 as well

Easy to say, but hard to find.

Not really that is essentially what every up and coming kid the last 10 years has evolved into. Soon there will be tons of Draymond Greens, Kawhi, Gordons ect. in the league.

I like jones too but if you bring him in it's just gonna take minutes from AG at the 4 so idk.

Maybe but right now we need an extra body at the PF position. AG is not going to get better at the PF position if he doesn't practice againts strong PF's. Green will not do it.

Jones can make AG better in practice.

The rest of season should be about Ross/Mario/AG and developing that trio.

Off season those three work on what they need to work on accordingly and we must find a starting PG and C.

Payton could become our backup PG but it's time to cut Vuch out of the equation and maybe package him and Fournier to do so.

Yes! Also, it is time to give Zimmerman some time at the Center position and limit Vuch play to no more than 24 minutes a game.

He's a top 2 offensive player for. Us.. His defense usually sucks.. It's always been this way..now ppl wanna cry.. Giving biz and Zim more minutes isn't gonna sway that many points..If the plans to trade him down the road he doesn't need to be on the bench.

Yes! Also, it is time to give Zimmerman some time at the Center position and limit Vuch play to no more than 24 minutes a game.

I fully agree. Zim needs to play at least 10-12 minutes per game. Cut down Vuc's and Biyombo's playing time.