Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

Boston Minnesota Denver have point guards already

Also that list is bad because it assumes no team will renounce their free agents

Since you included Gordon Hayward in your list, I assumed you were making a general statement of how we could get premier free agent talent to sign with us this offseason. That's why I pointed out various teams more attractive than our situation also had money to spend.

The list indicates the maximum cap space teams can create, including renouncing their own free agents.

Since you included Gordon Hayward in your list, I assumed you were making a general statement of how we could get premier free agent talent to sign with us this offseason. That's why I pointed out various teams more attractive than our situation also had money to spend.

The list indicates the maximum cap space teams can create, including renouncing their own free agents.

Whoops. Misread the dates

Also, I guarantee if Boston, Minnesota, and Denver can sign Chris Paul, they will upgrade, and dump their present point guard to gain an additional asset.

They won't even try to get him

I don't see a premier free agent signing with a below .500 small market team, and that is what the Magic are. Unless Vogel can whip this team into something close to a playoff contender by the end of the season, we are just kidding ourselves thinking otherwise. We will be lucky if Ibaka wants to come back.

Towns is ridiculous... 45pts 18reb... craziness

Minn comes back down 17 in the 4th by going on a 20 to 3 run... game has been fun to watch.

Where did Towns go in the draft