Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

Lowe with the low-key insult to Vogel

@ZachLowe

You are being purposefully weird in 2016 to give Aaron Gordon 30 secs at PF but play Biyombo and Vooch together 15 minutes (#s last night)

Its because the front office is trying to see if Ibaka is a max player at the PF. We traded Vic and our 1st for him. So he plays at the expense of Gordon.

Thanks Rob, your a genius.

Lowe with the low-key insult to Vogel

@ZachLowe

You are being purposefully weird in 2016 to give Aaron Gordon 30 secs at PF but play Biyombo and Vooch together 15 minutes (#s last night)

Thank you!! I hope more people calls him out on this.

Vogel talked about wanting to run in the off season well, let's put an lineup out there that runs.

Its because the front office is trying to see if Ibaka is a max player at the PF. We traded Vic and our 1st for him. So he plays at the expense of Gordon.

Thanks Rob, your a genius.

He's not. Let's move on. Trade him for an pick and a gem or something and cement AG as our 4.

He's not. Let's move on. Trade him for an pick and a gem or something and cement AG as our 4.

Im with you, we should of had never done the deal.

Trade Ibaka, our one year rental is not needed for this team thats heading nowhere. Give him to one of the playoff teams who has a young player buried or something.

meeks might return during this road trip

Cant believe how much he is actually needed. Assume he gets Watson's minutes while he rounds into shape but he should take all of Green's.

http://bballbreakdown.com/2016/09/06/did-the-orlando-magic-put-a-ceiling-on-the-high-flying-aaron-gordon/

Excellent article on why AG needs to be the PF from here on out.

Trade Ibaka or Vuch and start the other at C.

it shouldn't even be predicated on a trade. There are 16-18 minutes available at PF right now by just not playing biyombo at pf with vucevic.

even if you wanted to stick with that lineup some. There's still room to play Ibaka 32 minutes, biyombo 28 minutes, vucevic 28 minutes and there would STILL be 8 minutes left for Gordon at PF.

this is really easy to do. I'm still flabbergasted that we're playing him 0 minutes at 4.

http://bballbreakdown.com/2016/09/06/did-the-orlando-magic-put-a-ceiling-on-the-high-flying-aaron-gordon/

Excellent article on why AG needs to be the PF from here on out.

Trade Ibaka or Vuch and start the other at C.

My favorite part:

"Ultimately, Orlando’s recent moves signal a lack of awareness and direction in a franchise that once had a hopeful future."

it shouldn't even be predicated on a trade. There are 16-18 minutes available at PF right now by just not playing biyombo at pf with vucevic.

even if you wanted to stick with that lineup some. There's still room to play Ibaka 32 minutes, biyombo 28 minutes, vucevic 28 minutes and there would STILL be 8 minutes left for Gordon at PF.

this is really easy to do. I'm still flabbergasted that we're playing him 0 minutes at 4.

I'd start him there and run like crazy with EP and Mario when Mario is ready. Then bring Vuch off the bench for half court settings with Meeks, DJ, and Biz or Ibaka.

Wonder who would be best to start along side AG? Ibaka? Vuch? Biz?

My favorite part:

"Ultimately, Orlando’s recent moves signal a lack of awareness and direction in a franchise that once had a hopeful future."

It shows too. Vogel trying every lineup besides the one we all are screaming for him to try. I know I'm not an coach but damn it's so obvious.

Maybe we should've hired D'Antoni.

1480387993[/url]' post='1050493']

I just left Jamaica on Saturday. Stayed at the Iberostar Grand Rose Hall in Montego Bay. Where are you staying?

Just got home today, we stayed at the Riu Palace Jamaica. How was the Iberostar?