Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

I'm a 2008'er, was here the whole time during the magical 2009 season. I believed JJ could be a good player, but I recognized that he needed a long way to go at the beginning of his career. Mario looks like he's on the same path, except he has marginal more ceiling than JJ had.

going through old posts on here. some of you who are already done with Hezonja are the same posters who were heavy on the JJ bandwagon in year 3.

So, I actually compared Mario to a bunch of similar types of players such as JJ, Ray Allen, and Reggie Miller. The biggest differences, where he falls most behind is turn over rate and free throw rate. Otherwise he is right there with some good to great players while also being younger.

So, I actually compared Mario to a bunch of similar types of players such as JJ, Ray Allen, and Reggie Miller. The biggest differences, where he falls most behind is turn over rate and free throw rate. Otherwise he is right there with some good to great players while also being younger.

Mario shot 91% from line.

So after the Cleveland loss we play:

@ Philly

vs Kings (lost to them at home last season)

vs Wizards (lose to them all the time)

We could realistically go 3-0 in that stretch and forget about the panic, but we could very well go 0-3, with Philly looking at us as a possible win and I can't imagine the ruckus if we start 0-6

So after the Cleveland loss we play:

@ Philly

vs Kings (lost to them at home last season)

vs Wizards (lose to them all the time)

We could realistically go 3-0 in that stretch and forget about the panic, but we could very well go 0-3, with Philly looking at us as a possible win and I can't imagine the ruckus if we start 0-6

Maybe our plan all along was to give Cleveland a false sense of security.

But seriously we can't start talking about "we should beat ___" because we're legitimately the worst team in the league until we figure out how to fix things.

I'm very optimistic that we'll figure things out and play better. But i have no idea how long that will take

But seriously we can't start talking about "we should beat ___" because we're legitimately the worst team in the league until we figure out how to fix things.

Right. I think our team might really suck, but there are 80 games to go and we can't just give up.

I'm trying to find a way back into positivity and beating the Wizards (one of our 3 nemesis along with the Cavs and Pistons) would be a big step