Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

Id really like us to draft Tacko Fall. Not with a pick in the teens but still. You can't teach what he has and Biyombo and Ibaka might be great mentors for him.

Id really like us to draft Tacko Fall. Not with a pick in the teens but still. You can't teach what he has and Biyombo and Ibaka might be great mentors for him.

I've been burned buy a giant uconn player and a giant fsu player. Might as well go for the trifecta.

Good article on Ball: https://www.google.com/amp/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2678792-nba-scouts-mull-uclas-lonzo-ball-as-potential-top-2017-nba-draft-pick.amp.html?client=safari.

I have yet to watch Fultz or Smith, but I love Ball and Fox. Both would be awesome in Orlando. Ball reminds me of mixture between Kidd and DWill, while Fox reminds me of a mixture between Parker and Wall.

Good article on Ball: https://www.google.com/amp/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2678792-nba-scouts-mull-uclas-lonzo-ball-as-potential-top-2017-nba-draft-pick.amp.html?client=safari.

I have yet to watch Fultz or Smith, but I love Ball and Fox. Both would be awesome in Orlando. Ball reminds me of mixture between Kidd and DWill, while Fox reminds me of a mixture between Parker and Wall.

The one problem with this draft is there's a lot of good players but only Fultz is a no doubt franchise changing guy.

Ball was exposed on defense against Kentucky

Jackson cant shoot

tatum hasn't played much yet

Isaac floats

Markkannen had issues defending bridges

Anuoby has production issues.

Fox cant shoot.

doesn't mean they can't be good. Just I'm not sure tanking makes the most sense. If we blow things up and end up with picks 5, 6, and 7 in this draft and they end up being Wes Matthews(monk), Rudy Gay(isaac), and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (Tatum) did we really set the stage for something great?

The one problem with this draft is there's a lot of good players but only Fultz is a no doubt franchise changing guy.

Jackson cant shoot

Isaac floats

Fox cant shoot.

doesn't mean they can't be good. Just I'm not sure tanking makes the most sense. If we blow things up and end up with picks 5, 6, and 7 in this draft and they end up being Wes Matthews(monk), Rudy Gay(isaac), and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (Tatum) did we really set the stage for something great?

I can only speak to this one game, but Tatum looked like a can't-miss prospect against Florida. 22/8/2 on 7/12 FG & 8/8 FT. Hit a couple Dirk fadeaways during crunch time on back-to-back possessions that were as smooth as can be.

I can only speak to this one game, but Tatum looked like a can't-miss prospect against Florida. 22/8/2 on 7/12 FG & 8/8 FT. Hit a couple Dirk fadeaways during crunch time on back-to-back possessions that were as smooth as can be.

that's why we need to see more. Florida might just suck at defending forwards. See Dwayne Bacon.

Jackson cant shoot

Isaac floats

Fox cant shoot.

That may be true but I'd rather invest in the hope of this draft than the hope of attracting a star free agent.

Omer Yurtseven is playing his first game for NC State tonight.

He's best known for getting pissed off at his coach for being demoted to the under-18 team (as punishment for choosing to go to college) and putting up a 91pt 28 reb game as a protest.