Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

DraftExpress looks to have overhauled their website, looks nice

And of course they have us selecting Fox.

I know he's played well but I don't know if I'd pass on Isaac if the top 4 happens.

And of course they have us selecting Fox.

I know he's played well but I don't know if I'd pass on Isaac if the top 4 happens.

Issac at 4 would be a major disappointment to me.

Would prefer Tatum over Issac as well as Monk & Smith Jr.

Fox won the MVP in the SEC tournament. He's clearly the floor general for UK, and he's shooting 50% from three over his last 6 games. I'll be watching to see if he continues his improved shooting in the NCAA tourney.

His improvements are for sure worth noting. For some reason I just get this Payton vibe with him and maybe I'm just so over Payton I'm not giving Fox a fair look.

I'm gonna actually try to watch him in the tournament with a clear head.

His improvements are for sure worth noting. For some reason I just get this Payton vibe with him and maybe I'm just so over Payton I'm not giving Fox a fair look.

I'm gonna actually try to watch him in the tournament with a clear head.

Yes, that's a solid comp but Fox is far more developed and consistent than Payton was at his age. Fox needs to prove he can shoot.

I like Monk and Smith too but a 19 year old whos 6'11 that moves/plays like a guard on offense, defends and rebounds? That's a guy you have to consider at that pick.

Tatum is gone before we pick in that scenario.

Today I am thankful you are not in charge of decisions for our team.

Today I am thankful you are not in charge of decisions for our team.

If that's what your thankful for in your life today--than good for you. Glad I could be a part of your Sunday thanks.

Tatum > Issac

Monk > Issac

Oh and while we're at it:

Smith Jr > Payton

That's not much of a statement though since Payton is an NBA bottom feeder amongst starting PG's.

Again, you like Payton as a starter on this team moving forward. That says about all i need to know about your evaluation of talent.

Also, thanks for starting this up again.

You are of course entitled to like whom you like, I am not meaning to discourage your opinion in any way. Your continual avoidance of logic and fact drove me to say what I did, I just don't understand where you come up with your...stuff. More power to you though, you certainly are set in your ways and that it is a good thing to believe in it yourself, even if it is ex-girlfriend level crazy.

You are of course entitled to like whom you like, I am not meaning to discourage your opinion in any way. Your continual avoidance of logic and fact drove me to say what I did, I just don't understand where you come up with your...stuff. More power to you though, you certainly are set in your ways and that it is a good thing to believe in it yourself, even if it is ex-girlfriend level crazy.

I literally don't even know what your talking about in this post. From calling me illogical to a crazy ex-girlfriend--it's just a messy post all around.

Your still mad over a debate we had weeks ago and come on here today and take a not so subtle jab at me.

I'll just chalk it up to you having a bad Sunday and move on.

Your opinions lack logic, your defense of them borders on crazy, and you lack the ability to be flexible in your beliefs-completely disregarding facts that don't jive with your reality. That said they are your beliefs and my comments are not meant to discourage you. Did I simplify it enough for you?

If that's what your thankful for in your life today--than good for you. Glad I could be a part of your Sunday thanks.

Tatum > Issac

Monk > Issac

Oh and while we're at it:

Smith Jr > Payton

That's not much of a statement though since Payton is an NBA bottom feeder amongst starting PG's.

Again, you like Payton as a starter on this team moving forward. That says about all i need to know about your evaluation of talent.

Also, thanks for starting this up again.

I dunno. Monk can be good. The thing is they don't even use Isaac the way they use Monk. It's weird because you can see that Isaac could probably take over games but they just don't use him like Tatum and Monk are used.