Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

With our mid-20s pick we should take a look at.....are you guys ready for this........Devon Robinson!! He'll need to put on some serious weight, but I think he could be Otto Porter-ish.

interesting, what do you like about him? what are some things you've seen him do? He checks the FT% box for me, but I haven't seen him play. He could probably spread the floor at the next level. One thing is for sure he is very raw.

interesting, what do you like about him? what are some things you've seen him do? He checks the FT% box for me, but I haven't seen him play. He could probably spread the floor at the next level. One thing is for sure he is very raw.

He's long and athletic. Shoots well from 3 (up to 39% and has been steadily increasing over his 3 years). Rebounds well. He'd definitely be a project due to his weight, but he's got the size, athleticism and shooting touch to be an interesting piece in a few years.

Full disclosure- I'm a Gator fan.

He's long and athletic. Shoots well from 3 (up to 39% and has been steadily increasing over his 3 years). Rebounds well. He'd definitely be a project due to his weight, but he's got the size, athleticism and shooting touch to be an interesting piece in a few years.

Full disclosure- I'm a Gator fan.

typically, the juniors that average 11.5 ppg as wings on non-stacked teams without other dominant players don't fare too well in the NBA.

Fouls out in 16 minutes against florida state, only scores 8 points

11 points on 3-7 shooting against duke. Kennard and tatum go off for 20+

put up 16 and 9 against Kentucky which is nice.

but too many 4-5 point games as a junior. Shooting % is nice but only 30 made threes in 26 games.

He kinda reminds me of Okaro White. white was probably a better defender but Robinson shoots a bit better. Those guys go undrafted, bounce around for a while and inevitably end up as interesting summer league players at 23, 24 and maybe impress enough to get a roster spot.

I'd like to see us take a flyer in the second on Taco.... he is raw but he isnt a stiff. 7'5"...you cant teach that.

He plays terribly against every nba sized center. He's not anywhere near an nba player

He plays terribly against every nba sized center. He's not anywhere near an nba player

I'd take a flyer on him; he has things you can't teach like previously mentioned, but also has really soft hands and has only been playing a few years. He has a motor on him that most trees don't have.

Fall was mentioned earlier.

According to DX he was shooting 56% from the FT line last season which is about normal for a big. But this season closer to 46% so that's a concern. Also it looks like all his points are: seals man, couble dribbles, and point blank dunk or layup. No post moves to speak of. Very predictable and defenses will counter.

If he goes undrafted then sure put him in summer league. Amway is literally 20 minutes from UCF haha