Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

^ that's what I would offer if I was boston. What you got from philly and crowder. and maybe sneak in Jackson to clear a little space for your max contract.

3, Crowder, Smart, 18LALSAC19

Yeah but Smith is projected to be a better shooter right?

yeah but it's really a misuse of smith to play him in the triangle. Smith is a pull up shooter and he's alright off ball for catch and shoots. But he's most valuable running pick and rolls, running downhill and challenging guys at the rim.

Ntlikina is perfect for the triangle. and you could probably run monk at the point in a triangle as the triangle is mostly run through the 2, 3, and the 5 as the initiating action is the pg passing to the wing then running to the same corner.

That's why your phil Jackson teams had derrick fisher, steve kerr, ron harper. guys who were good moving off ball and shooting or cutting.

Can we match this with either Gordon or 6 not both?

it depends on what phil thinks of our players. Fournier and vucevic would be good in the triangle. so the question is:

basically is 6+25+33+35 good enough to move up to 3? if so, we're pretty much giving a similar deal.

Adrian Wojnarowski‏Verified account @WojVerticalNBA · 24s24 seconds ago

 More

Minnesota continues to show interest in landing Paul George or Jimmy Butler, league sources tell @TheVertical.

people are saying there's been zero talk out of Orlando since we hired the new people. so every mock is just a guess.

draft express just has us drafting every wingspan guy we can. Isaac, anigbogu, iwundu, and then a hustle big in Bell.

Of the realistic/probable options at 6, I'd personally prefer Isaac or Smith, but at this point, I'm willing to give this new regime the benefit of the doubt when it comes to making the best decisions for the team. The Magic currently have 3 former successful GM's as part of a new team making decisions on the direction of the team as well as new scouts. I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and see what this team looks like once the season begins.

the problem is this GM also traded the current #3 pick for Michael carter Williams in order to develop a super tall team.

and gave greg Monroe a billion dollars.