Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

Ian Begley‏

@IanBegley

Sources: BOS offered NYK its No. 3 pick, a player & an additional lottery pick that they think they can acquire tonight in a trade for KP.

If this happens then I think DSJ is safe. But the Magic GM better not mess this up!!!!!!

^ that's what I would offer if I was boston. What you got from philly and crowder. and maybe sneak in Jackson to clear a little space for your max contract.

...and know where his girl friend keeps his testicles.

well see in this case I would expect you actually get the player into the united states.

Of the realistic/probable options at 6, I'd personally prefer Isaac or Smith, but at this point, I'm willing to give this new regime the benefit of the doubt when it comes to making the best decisions for the team. The Magic currently have 3 former successful GM's as part of a new team making decisions on the direction of the team as well as new scouts. I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and see what this team looks like once the season begins.

I dunno. I could see NY taking Smith.

smith doesn't really fit the triangle.

but I mean rose didn't either so who knows.

Vucevic fits the triangle though.

Right. Porzingis has no leverage

"You better trade me to the team i want or else 3 seasons from now I'm going to leave a bunch of money on the table and leave via unrestricted free agency"

The question was how can we end up with him without loosing our 6 pick in the process. The only leverage the Magic organization has above other teams is if he request to go to the magic.

Other than that, he will go somewhere else as you guys well said, the knicks currently have the leverage due to his contract situation and he can get a better package with other teams.

smith doesn't really fit the triangle.

but I mean rose didn't either so who knows.

Vucevic fits the triangle though.

Yeah but Smith is projected to be a better shooter right?

The question was how can we end up with him without loosing our 6 pick in the process. The only leverage the Magic organization has above other teams is if he request to go to the magic.

Other than that, he will go somewhere else as you guys well said, the knicks currently have the leverage due to his contract situation and he can get a better package with other teams.

you trade Gordon. I don't think you can get him without 6 or Gordon.