Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

I know. I think we need to move in an entire direction. Having EP as our starting PG continues on what hasn't worked for 3 years now.

You improve in spots. What's the difference between improving the center spot rather than the PG spot? You don't pass up on Porz when both positions are equally as bad.

Porz is a guarantee. Smith still hasn't played an NBA game.

There is no way we are getting Porz. Boston with the #3 has a better shot at him.

Porzingis will be a great fit in Boston next to Horlford

Them or Phoenix.

Ainge has to be on the phone as we speak.

There is no way we are getting Porz. Boston with the #3 has a better shot at him.

Porzingis will be a great fit in Boston next to Horlford

Boston can't trade for him without including a player and any extra salary would take them out of free agency this summer

You improve in spots. What's the difference between improving the center spot rather than the PG spot? You don't pass up on Porz when both positions are equally as bad.

Porz is a guarantee. Smith still hasn't played an NBA game.

Well, yeah, I guess. Maybe we can find a way to get a guard some other way rather later in the draft or trade.

I just don't think we can continue with EP. I'm ready to move on but yeah, ready to move on Vuch too.

Te only offer they might consider is our #6 AND Gordon.

I personally will do this.

Then maybe try to move to a top 10 pick by offering either vuc or fournier AND OUR late first round pick to either Sac or Dallas for their top 10 pic. Add a second rounder if needed.

Maybe,just maybe they might consider.

Well, yeah, I guess. Maybe we can find a way to get a guard some other way rather later in the draft or trade.

I just don't think we can continue with EP. I'm ready to move on but yeah, ready to move on Vuch too.

We can deal with Payton for one more year if it means porzingis. Don't need to build the next 5 years this week

Te only offer they might consider is our #6 AND Gordon.

I personally will do this.

Then maybe try to move to a top 10 pick by offering either vuc or fournier AND OUR late first round pick to either Sac or Dallas for their top 10 pic. Add a second rounder if needed.

Maybe,just maybe they might consider.

I wouldn't do 6 and Gordon. That's too much

Also Gordon doesn't really fit the triangle

We can deal with Payton for one more year if it means porzingis. Don't need to build the next 5 years this week

Nah I know but it's going on 4 years.

We still wouldn't have a scorer either.

Boston can't trade for him without including a player and any extra salary would take them out of free agency this summer

Of course they will have to include players. Im not sure who tho, but im sure they will make it work. Maybe a third team is needed.

My point was that Porsingis is a very desirable player to get and Boston has the best position to get him.

Nah I know but it's going on 4 years.

We still wouldn't have a scorer either.

I will stay with Payton for another year as well. Porzingis will be the scorer.

Payton will be ok.