Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

if I was LA I'd draft Fox. They need at least one player to play defense in their starting lineup. Ball-Russell-ingram-randle is garbage on that end and not efficient enough to be an offense only team.

I agree.

I like a Fox/Russell backcourt moreso than Ball/Russell.

Free agency for all.

Imagine getting cap space, signing a few top rookies, then rebuilding in a year or two.

Those rookies aren't picking the Magic. Not until the big markets run out of money. I rather them be forced to sign and play for us.

He is a pretty low usage player and a lot of his makes at the rim were assisted off of cuts etc. His range creates space for Simmons to work too.

I get that, but Lonzo's best skill is making plays for his team. I don't see how he gets that opportunity if Simmons is controlling the rock.

lol @ Fox. looks familiar

Yeah.

Interesting notes is Monk takes a lot of corner threes but takes a good amount of shots from the rim and a decent amount from the field and shoots a good percentage everywhere.

Ball is either outside the 3 or at the rim.

Jackson is takes a ton at the rim but still manages to mix it up. Fultz mixes it up showing his versatility.

Tatum does too but he's better at the rim and struggles with the center 3.

Going solely by this grid

Fultz

Monk

Jackson

Tatum

Ball

Fox

If your talking about a mixture of offensive versatility with good shooting percentage.

Little surprised by Lonzo Ball's grid with that ugly ass shot of his

Nah. If you watch him play, this is legit.

He can only pull up that ugly shot far away when a defender isn't ready for it. He's also a good slasher. Pulling up that ugly shot off the dribble mid range isn't something he should or wants to do as it'll be easily defended.

Nah. If you watch him play, this is legit.

He can only pull up that ugly shot far away when a defender isn't ready for it. He's also a good slasher. Pulling up that ugly shot off the dribble mid range isn't something he should or wants to do as it'll be easily defended.

I believe you and I think everyone can agree it's ugly. Real ugly