Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

That's a really difficult sell tbh. If that's the way you want to go then you have to temper expectations.

I would draft all 4 and hope that one breaks out.

I wonder if we draft monk if it would help payton on defense. you could have monk defend PGs and Payton defend SGs.

Thinking of this over the last few days.

Each day my desire for us to draft Monk grows but so does my concern that Philly takes him.

both Hammond and Weltman are big "Development" guys. I wonder if that makes us more likely to draft Isaac as a Giannis corollary. They had significant success pushing big, quick, athletic forwards and having them switch everything. Maybe they try to replicate that. Ross-Isaac-Gordon is a great start for that.

both Hammond and Weltman are big "Development" guys. I wonder if that makes us more likely to draft Isaac as a Giannis corollary. They had significant success pushing big, quick, athletic forwards and having them switch everything. Maybe they try to replicate that. Ross-Isaac-Gordon is a great start for that.

Yeah, I think the draft is wide open now. Furthermore, I have to believe no member's spot on our team is safe. Different regime and different day.

I know I'm biased, but if they dump Gordon, I'll be livid. When he played is actual position, he was a matchup nightmare.

I know I'm biased, but if they dump Gordon, I'll be livid. When he played is actual position, he was a matchup nightmare.

I think most of the basketball world agrees, which is why his move to SF was so confusing

they aren't dumping Gordon unless new York starts shopping Porzingis or something.

Biyombo-Gordon-Isaac-Ross-Payton and then bench lineup is the Vuc/Fournier two man game. Find another 3 and D guy and a mobile big with the later picks and a Euro to stash.

Maybe but wasn't Hammond a big Brandon Jennings fan too?

If so could be DSJ or Monk.

Maybe but wasn't Hammond a big Brandon Jennings fan too?

If so could be DSJ or Monk.

He also drafted Jabari Parker so he may like Tatum :panicworker: