Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

That puts jok in. That's the only good I see of this. As usual it started with just a couple and now it's up to seven. Soon all the projected lottery pix won't b there.

Isnt that a pretty normal practice? Who cares really if teams can bring guys in for private workouts?

That puts jok in. That's the only good I see of this. As usual it started with just a couple and now it's up to seven. Soon all the projected lottery pix won't b there.

Jok?

Isnt that a pretty normal practice? Who cares really if teams can bring guys in for private workouts?

Yeah but seems like this keeps growing.

Guys like Isaac might be better off going.

I personally would love to see some numbers like height, reach and vertical.

Yeah but seems like this keeps growing.

Guys like Isaac might be better off going.

I personally would love to see some numbers like height, reach and vertical.

There's no incentive for them to go. They're pretty much set in their range.

There's no incentive for them to go. They're pretty much set in their range.

I know. I'd just personally like to see it.

You can make an argument that it'd be good for Isaac but personal workouts will probably answer some questions.

Looks like the Mavs pick (#9) might be available for a PG. If we draft a PG with our pick, could we trade EP for their pick and grab someone like Isaac?

What would you do: draft the best available player or a need that you have at pick No. 9?

Sefko: "Neither. I'd trade the pick and whatever asset you have to that isn't named Harrison Barnes in order to find an NBA-proven point guard like Ricky Rubio or Kemba Walker or whoever. Unless you're ready to end Dirk Nowitzki's career on two consecutive trips to the lottery, it makes sense. But if they do keep the pick, I'd take the best available talent with upside. If that happens to be a point guard like Frank Ntilikina, great. If not, the search for help at the point will continue."

https://sportsday.da...ade-9-nba-draft

Looks like the Mavs pick (#9) might be available for a PG. If we draft a PG with our pick, could we trade EP for their pick and grab someone like Isaac?

[/size]

https://sportsday.da...ade-9-nba-draft

If we only had Henny or Otis we could trade Gordon, EP and our #5 pick for #9 (and throw in a OUR future first bottom 27 protected)....we are that stupid!