Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

Of the guys in that mock around #25 I would rather take DJ Wilson. I think he can play center in today's NBA.

Don't want any more players on the team whose name starts with either CJ or DJ

Wish we could trade 6 and change for Klay

I don't know if Klay would be good on his own. We go through a time every year when we say "are we sure klay is that good?"

because he goes off for his big quarters but he does things like go 3/16 last night

or the first 3 games of last years finals when he averaged 12 ppg on 37/30/40 shooting

or the last 4 games of the 2015 finals where he averaged 10 ppg 37/26/100 shooting

then you breakdown the fact that his three point shooting dropped from 43.1% when he took no dribbles to 35.7% when he took one dribble to 18% when he took two dribbles. This turns into a situation where he's got a eFG% of 61.8% on catch and shoots and 41.5% on pull ups.

So I wonder if he's just the ultimate 3 and D guy. Great defender. Great spacer and nails catch and shoot opportunities. In the perfect situation in that system with the players they put around him.

I don't know if Klay would be good on his own. We go through a time every year when we say "are we sure klay is that good?"

because he goes off for his big quarters but he does things like go 3/16 last night

or the first 3 games of last years finals when he averaged 12 ppg on 37/30/40 shooting

or the last 4 games of the 2015 finals where he averaged 10 ppg 37/26/100 shooting

then you breakdown the fact that his three point shooting dropped from 43.1% when he took no dribbles to 35.7% when he took one dribble to 18% when he took two dribbles. This turns into a situation where he's got a eFG% of 61.8% on catch and shoots and 41.5% on pull ups.

So I wonder if he's just the ultimate 3 and D guy. Great defender. Great spacer and nails catch and shoot opportunities. In the perfect situation in that system with the players they put around him.

That's exactly what he is. Take Curry out of the equation and he is no where near as productive.

If we trade that 6th pick, it's because we either land PG (pffft yea right) or we want someone so bad that we trade up.

Could be. What's a good comp from history?