Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

Those rookies aren't picking the Magic. Not until the big markets run out of money. I rather them be forced to sign and play for us.

Most big markets would be out of money. Assuming they don't suck.

I get that, but Lonzo's best skill is making plays for his team. I don't see how he gets that opportunity if Simmons is controlling the rock.

Because you dont want a Westbrook/Harden situation where Simmons dribbles the air out of the ball while 4 guys watch him

He IS really good but I wish he was taller. 6'3 may not translate well as a SG in the NBA.

He'll be fine if we surround him with versatile defenders. Guys like Ross to a certain extent and Gordon work well for him. If he is the pick we need to make sure we become more versatile on the D end.

He IS really good but I wish he was taller. 6'3 may not translate well as a SG in the NBA.

I think he'll be fine scoring in the NBA. He's got a super quick first step, solid handles, and if you watch, he knows how to move without the ball. Only concern I have is his defense but that's where Vogel comes in. Also he's only 19. When it's all said and done, he'll probably be 6'4-6'5.

I also think his game meshes with Payton's. He played with Fox who's Payton like.

I just don't think he'll be there when we draft but if he is, we need to pick him up.

Anyone think markkanen can play small forward like porzingis? I think he's going to end up being a player you look back at in this draft.

Anyone think markkanen can play small forward like porzingis? I think he's going to end up being a player you look back at in this draft.

I think he'll be fine scoring in the NBA. He's got a super quick first step, solid handles, and if you watch, he knows how to move without the ball. Only concern I have is his defense but that's where Vogel comes in. Also he's only 19. When it's all said and done, he'll probably be 6'4-6'5.

I also think his game meshes with Payton's. He played with Fox who's Payton like.

I just don't think he'll be there when we draft but if he is, we need to pick him up.

Can EP guard SGs? If so, they could be a very solid backcourt