Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

Oh yeah, der. Well then let's just get top 3 for the leverage and possibilities. Top 3 seems like the absolute place to be, maybe moreso than any draft in recent memory

Yeah, maybe. The philly scenario from the other day makes the most sense. Otherwise I don't see a great option.

if it ends up something like

1.boston

2.orlando

3.philly

4.phoenix

5.philly

6.new York

7. Minnesota

8. sacramento

I cant really imagine what deal would be out there that I would take that also wouldn't kill us. Maybe if philly went 5 and Ben simmons if they really wanted Ball and Jackson and thinking Jackson-saric-embiid plays better than simmons-saric-embiid. especially now that simmons might be a 7 footer.

Overreaction

Nah. I just have principles that I don't bend for anyone.

I was aight with other stuff as stupid as they were but that last one is enough for me.

ok, what about this one.

it ends up

boston

Orlando

philly

phoenix

philly

sacramento

new York

Minnesota

we trade 2 for eric Bledsoe and 4.

Bledsoe-Fournier-ross-Gordon-vucevic

payton-monk?-hezonja-biyombo

ok, what about this one.

it ends up

boston

Orlando

philly

phoenix

philly

sacramento

new York

Minnesota

we trade 2 for eric Bledsoe and 4.

Bledsoe-Fournier-ross-Gordon-vucevic

payton-monk?-hezonja-biyombo

Tough one. I wanna say yeah but those knees.

Tough one. I wanna say yeah but those knees.

Yeah but it'd be a situation where we don't value ball and we get our point guard and our high upside rookie.

You could pick Tatum or smith or Jackson if he falls too.

What about #2 for russel and ingram? I would do that, 2 #2 picks for the price of one

Still trade portlands pick and vuc to move back up into the lottery

This is extremely optimistic thinking as I don't think LA would ever consider doing that.

I will say, I'd love to package Vuch or Fournier with our second first and maybe a future first (if it takes that) to get Russell.

Russell/Mario/Tatum/AG/Biz

I don't think LA would trade Russell but I for one don't see him and Ball working out together. They both need the ball. Russell does not play off the ball well enough for them to work.

This is extremely optimistic thinking as I don't think LA would ever consider doing that.

I will say, I'd love to package Vuch or Fournier with our second first and maybe a future first (if it takes that) to get Russell.

Russell/Mario/Tatum/AG/Biz

I don't think LA would trade Russell but I for one don't see him and Ball working out together. They both need the ball. Russell does not play off the ball well enough for them to work.

I wouldn't trade for Russell. He might just suck.

I wouldn't trade for Russell. He might just suck.

I don't think so. For all the excuses we make for AG and Mario on here--plenty of those same excuses could be used toward Russell.

He averaged 16 and 5 this year with average shooting %'s. Not world beater numbers by any stretch but he just turned 20. Saying he might just suck when he put up descent numbers this year seems a bit premature.

I don't think so. For all the excuses we make for AG and Mario on here--plenty of those same excuses could be used toward Russell.

He averaged 16 and 5 this year with average shooting %'s. Not world beater numbers by any stretch but he just turned 20. Saying he might just suck when he put up descent numbers this year seems a bit premature.

Yeah. This is just unsettling

http://on.nba.com/2o6wSZO

Yeah. This is just unsettling

http://on.nba.com/2o6wSZO

Yea I mean I'm not denying Russell needs to get better but whenever I watch him he seems to flash enough to where I don't think he will suck.

That list makes Brandon Ingram look like the worst player in the NBA but I don't think anyone on here would be mad if we traded for him.

Yea I mean I'm not denying Russell needs to get better but whenever I watch him he seems to flash enough to where I don't think he will suck.

That list makes Brandon Ingram look like the worst player in the NBA but I don't think anyone on here would be mad if we traded for him.

I mean I think it depends upon what you are trading.