Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

Aren't you mister "one game isn't going to change my mind about a guy"?

Please pull up any number of my previous posts where I speak highly on Markennan, there's plenty.

I've liked him all year. One game doesn't change that--just solidifies my stance.

In our entire rebuild I don't think I've ever been as optimistic heading into a draft as this one. There aren't many guys in the top 10 that I wouldn't want on this team. Plus we have another 1st and (probably) 2 fairly early 2nd rounders.

I know just hope luck is on our side to nab a guy we desperately need.

Right now Sacramento would have the 6th and 7th picks. Not too bad

I think if this is how it ended up, I would congratulate the Kings. As an organization if i was sure i didn't want to sign a player, this result is not bad.

They already drafted some bigs and they have 2 lottery picks in a draft heavy in wings. Yes i think they could have gotten a better deal, but they weren't going anywhere with Cousins. Now they just have to nail one of those picks.

I think if this is how it ended up, I would congratulate the Kings. As an organization if i was sure i didn't want to sign a player, this result is not bad.

They already drafted some bigs and they have 2 lottery picks in a draft heavy in wings. Yes i think they could have gotten a better deal, but they weren't going anywhere with Cousins. Now they just have to nail one of those picks.

If they have 2 picks in the top 7 they need to nail both of those selections not just 1.

Yeah. Now their GM will have to do his job and give the fans a reason to be optimistic