Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

That's not nearly enough to get that pick. I think we'd have to give them AG Vuc and our pick to get that Brooklyn pick.

I would do that, but I'd feel a lot better about it if Mario, at this point in the season, was producing more. Though I'm thinking he's starting to hit a turning point

Let me explain why I think it's okay to give up AG. I think he has a great future, but right now he's been inconsistent on the offensive front and this is year 3. I want a stud PG because I think PGs are game changers in the NBA today

I would do that, but I'd feel a lot better about it if Mario, at this point in the season, was producing more. Though I'm thinking he's starting to hit a turning point

Let me explain why I think it's okay to give up AG. I think he has a great future, but right now he's been inconsistent on the offensive front and this is year 3. I want a stud PG because I think PGs are game changers in the NBA today

I get that. But I also think we're setting ourselves up to be able to have our cake and eat it too (keep AG and one of those top 3 PGs in the draft). I think we should hold onto Vuc (and AG) until before the draft and take a look at things then, unless someone blows us away before then, which I don't think is likely.

see the thing with Swanigan is he's slow as *****. Probably a center. Cant see him chasing wings around the perimeter. He's productive enough that he's the type of guy you take a chance on. And I can see if you want a complimentary skill set to Biyombo if we trade vucevic. But Gordon, Ross, Fultz/ball/smith/Jackson. That's a run and gun team. Not sure Swanigan is a piece you want with that.

I'm looking at more from the perspective of, who I think is the best player available at that point regardless of how he might fit currently on our squad. The way he's stepped up and become the focal point of his team I really like. He's a player that I hope we workout; if he has that conditioning stuff down I take him.

Crazy we are going to have 4 selections within the first roughly 34 picks in this years draft.

We can really turn this franchise around, and do so rather quickly if we play our cards right. This draft is deep. Get a franchise guy with that top 5 pick, then just hit on 2 of the next 3. It's funny some of the talent that will still be there with our late first and early second.

Mix that with Fournier, Ross, Vuch, Biz, AG, Mario--and we are close to finally having Some hope for optimism.

Crazy we are going to have 4 selections within the first roughly 34 picks in this years draft.

We can really turn this franchise around, and do so rather quickly if we play our cards right. This draft is deep. Get a franchise guy with that top 5 pick, then just hit on 2 of the next 3. It's funny some of the talent that will still be there with our late first and early second.

Mix that with Fournier, Ross, Vuch, Biz, AG, Mario--and we are close to finally having Some hope for optimism.

hopefully we only have 3.

we get the fourth if we lose the laker first.

I think Markannen is the can't miss talent in this draft. How many guys do we see that can run and move around like he can with that smooth shooting motion? He looks like what Kaminsky is right now, but Kaminksy took years to reach his level.

not-sure-if-fry-685x325.jpg

Lol would it have been better if I compared him to KP? :D/>

A faster frank kaminsky. Kaminsky didn't come off screens in college, maybe because he doesn't move as well.

Grayson Allen in the second. There, I said it. Idc that he trips people. He was a beast last year and a possible lottery pick. If we can get him that late I'll take it. Shooters, shooters, shooters.

• Upvote 1