masazasm2

Welcome Coach Vogel

what's the alternative though?

"I'd say the number one thing for me is to work on my tan. Maybe hit up that new Frozen themed area of Epcot".

what's the alternative though?

"I'd say the number one thing for me is to work on my tan. Maybe hit up that new Frozen themed area of Epcot".

Dude...Eat a Snickers...

Vogel is just so much more likable... and proven... than Skiles. He understands our market size, his family is grateful, and he knows how to develop a young roster. I'm excited.

Vogel is just so much more likable... and proven... than Skiles. He understands our market size, his family is grateful, and he knows how to develop a young roster. I'm excited.

yeah, part of motivation is just being charismatic. If you like your boss (and your boss holds you accountable) you're going to go the extra mile for him/her.

I heard the Mike & Mike interview and damn, Vogel sounds like a great person to play for. His tone, confidence, positive energy, and credentials will definitely make him an asset when trying to pitch to the FAs this summer. This guy sounds like he really believes in our core that they're close to busting onto the scene. If he's in the room with whoever we target in July, it'll be hard for them to turn us down.

I still can't believe we lucked into a coach of this caliber. Bright days are ahead, my brothers. If we gon' do it then, we do it BIG.