Sign in to follow this  
Air Gordon

2016 Playoffs Thread

You have missed the point. There are teams that get special treatment, there are players that get special treatment. In the finals, both of those teams are Special Treatment teams, several of the players on both teams are Special Treatment players. In replays last night there were several times the refs looked confused, unsure of which way they should call the play. You should be able to see this, when certain players just parade to the free throw line while others who spell their names differently rarely shoot no matter how many times they are fouled. When one team consistently shoots a dozen free throws a game, and another team consistently shoots three dozen free throws a game, something is cooked.

I don't understand why people who think there is a massive NBA conspiracy to favor certain teams and players still watch the games. I mean, it's not like wrestling which is like a steroid infused soap opera with cage matches. It's basketball. But I guess only the special snowflakes know the truth, just like 9/11 was an inside job.

I will be watching for Kevin Love to be traded and LeBron to move to the power forward position. That would require getting a starting quality small forward, and looking at beefing up the bench at power forward and center.

Sign-and-trade Fournier for Tristan Thompson? I would love that

I think Thompson can be an awesome new era Center if he improves his rim protection, and his contract isn't outrageous anymore. It's actually really nice

The Cavs would then sign some other guy in free agency, like Whiteside or Biyombo because they attract free agents easily

You have missed the point. There are teams that get special treatment, there are players that get special treatment. In the finals, both of those teams are Special Treatment teams, several of the players on both teams are Special Treatment players. In replays last night there were several times the refs looked confused, unsure of which way they should call the play. You should be able to see this, when certain players just parade to the free throw line while others who spell their names differently rarely shoot no matter how many times they are fouled. When one team consistently shoots a dozen free throws a game, and another team consistently shoots three dozen free throws a game, something is cooked.

That's why I felt it was an all in all fair game. However I did not like the elbow early on by lebron to curry's throat. It was completely ignored all night.

Most of all, the bad officiating more effects other teams with lesser quality players. Truly can't complain it all the time when every other team refuses to increase their of play.

I don't understand why people who think there is a massive NBA conspiracy to favor certain teams and players still watch the games. I mean, it's not like wrestling which is like a steroid infused soap opera with cage matches. It's basketball. But I guess only the special snowflakes know the truth, just like 9/11 was an inside job.

Guess we r not as enlightened as you. And please do some kind of research on (guess)

I love that Cleveland is losing again. Team ball wins (e.g. GS, SA, etc), while one-on-one ball does not. I think Cleveland trades Love, but I'd take Thompson all day.

NBA hits Draymond with a flagrant 1 after the completely LeBron instigated scuffle because they need to protect their golden child. Draymond officially suspended for game 5. The NBA and their LeBron bias is nauseating. Still think Warriors win in 5.

NBA hits Draymond with a flagrant 1 after the completely LeBron instigated scuffle because they need to protect their golden child. Draymond officially suspended for game 5. The NBA and their LeBron bias is nauseating. Still think Warriors win in 5.

Draymond did hit LeBron in the nuts. And he should've been suspended multiple games for that kick on Adams.

The NBA protects their golden boys, that's a fact, but the Warriors benefitted from it and probably would've lost the OKC series if Green got his rightful punishment

Draymond did hit LeBron in the nuts. And he should've been suspended multiple games for that kick on Adams.

The NBA protects their golden boys, that's a fact, but the Warriors benefitted from it and probably would've lost the OKC series if Green got his rightful punishment

Draymond should've been suspended for game 4 of the OKC series where they lost by 24 anyway. It's very likely the series would've played out the exact same way. This instance, LeBron completely instigates, loses his cool, won't back off, leg sweeps Green and intentionally waits until Green tries to get up to step over him. Draymond gets a flagrant 1 and LeBron gets a technical?! B.S.

Sucks for basketball because it's the Finals and you want the teams at full strength. Sucks for Draymond because I believe he's not even allowed in the building tomorrow, so if they close it out he'll have to just show up at the after party.

"I gave Draymond a compliment," Barkley said. "I said, 'You could have played in our day.' Because when a guy steps over you, you have a moral obligation to punch him ... You have a moral obligation. Because that's really disrespectful to step over a guy. You're supposed to pop him in his junk if he steps over you like that. That's a perfectly fine response if a guy does that.

"Now, you gotta act like you didn't try to do it," Barkley continued. "I will admit that. You got to act like you didn't mean to do it. But listen man, and I can say it, I told Draymond that: when somebody steps over you, they're doing that intentionally to just like rub it in your face. I mean, they're deliberately trying to punk you in that situation."

http://www.cbssports...on-james-groin/

There are some who will tell you that you are wrong, that your perception of bias is all in your mind.

Green deserved to be suspended at least 2 games. But after they let the flagrant fly on Jr smith last year, they hadon't to be consistent. I remember Dwight being suspended just a game for an elbow in the playoffs as I recall. I think they should at least five out a hefty fine if they're going to be so lenient about the contact.

Honestly, I don't think it was a terrible decision. Green is hated by lebron with a passion. He's tried to bait him into suspensions with his minion, dahntay Jones was extremely annoyed by draymonds high percentage shooting in the first two games. I watched his reacations on replays after makes. It's priceless.

There has been serious contact between them before that scuffle.

I think lebron sealed his fate. Draymonds green is 25 and improving while lebron is declining. The last thing you want to do is.motivate the warriors. The result was the best season in nba history.

And also...how is LeBron not suspended for this. https://streamable.com/llly

There was also an elbow straight to livingston's face that I can't seem to find. It happened in that game.