Sign in to follow this  
Air Gordon

2016 Playoffs Thread

Don't think Love missing the game makes a big difference. He's completely overmatched this series and looked awful in the first game and a half before his injury. I've got Golden State taking Cleveland's best shot and winning a close one tonight, the ending the NBA season with a big win on Friday.

Don't think Love missing the game makes a big difference. He's completely overmatched this series and looked awful in the first game and a half before his injury. I've got Golden State taking Cleveland's best shot and winning a close one tonight, the ending the NBA season with a big win on Friday.

Hope you're right and it convinces Durant he will never make the finals as long as he's in the same conference with GS. Decreases the competition for his services by half.

Only been watching for like 10-15 minutes, but so far I'm seeing the Cavs getting WAY too many offensive boards. Can't win when you're letting your opponent have multiple attempts per possession.

A wild HighAngleEd appears.

The Warriors didn't win more than the Cavaliers tonight. They placed more pressure on themselves to win game 4. They're done tonight.

• Upvote 1

Hope Cleveland can make this an exciting series

It won't be if every game is decided by 30 points