Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

I changed my mind. the new jerseys look significantly worse on the players than I would have imagined. They look like first year AAU team jerseys. the shorts look really bad.

Rockets are moving Harden to the PG position. Good call if they have a 3 and D SG right? Is that guy KJ Mcdaniels?

Harden

Mcdaniels

Brewer

Anderson

Nene

Looks solid on paper.

if that's the case it's going to be Harden-Gordon-ariza-Anderson-Capela

And I don't think it's going to be much different than it was last year. Beverley might be listed at a point guard but he was mostly a 3-D guy.

if that's the case it's going to be Harden-Gordon-ariza-Anderson-Capela

And I don't think it's going to be much different than it was last year. Beverley might be listed at a point guard but he was mostly a 3-D guy.

Def has to be Gordon...didnt even think about him being that he isnt much of a defensive presence.

I meant to put Ariza instead of Brewer brain fart.

So yea they really don't have the roster to support Harden at the point.

Def has to be Gordon...didnt even think about him being that he isnt much of a defensive presence.

I meant to put Ariza instead of Brewer brain fart.

So yea they really don't have the roster to support Harden at the point.

I mean they could still play Beverley. Harden played point last year too.

But you're right. they don't have that combo guard stopper. either way I'm not really all that high on Houston unless Harden's defense rebounds again like it did in 14-15. I don't like the prospects of Harden and Anderson in the same lineup as they might each be the worst defenders at their position in the NBA. Then you surround them with Gordon (not a good defender anymore), Prigioni, and ennis with guys like Ariza, nene, and corey brewer who are all getting up there in age. Capela and Beverley are only going to be able to do so much.

Can someone whos friends with Dan Savage ask him if they would consider facebook live streaming the pre season games that are not on TV