LaMarcus Aldridge

Anthony Davis

Tim Duncan

Carmelo Anthony

Dirk Nowitski

David Lee

Kwahi Leonard

Draymond Green

He definitely has the talent to squeeze himself into that conversation.

I think it is a mistake to say the Magic picked Fournier over Oladipo, which seems to be propagating all over the place. If both needed to be signed this year, and the magic picked Fournier, then they picked Fournier over Oladipo. If OKC stated that they wanted one of either Fournier or Oladipo, then we picked Fournier over Oladipo. However, what they really did was pick Ibaka over Dipo.

This is pretty much why I will be sincerely pissed if Ibaka doesn't re-sign. Oladipo is definitely a better overall player than Fournier, but that's not the point. As long as Ibaka is better for this team than Oladipo, the trade works. If he sucks or leaves, I'll be pissed.

This is pretty much why I will be sincerely pissed if Ibaka doesn't re-sign. Oladipo is definitely a better overall player than Fournier, but that's not the point. As long as Ibaka is better for this team than Oladipo, the trade works. If he sucks or leaves, I'll be pissed.

the trade sucks regardless, giving the 11th pick was totally not needed.

@KeithSmithNBA: The word from USA Basketball practices is that Aaron Gordon's jumper and handle look better than ever. Key as he'll play SF a lot this year.

It's time to hand AG the keys to the Magic Kingdom. I've said it before. He's our best player and will be a perennial all star. 19/8/4 this season.