Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

With the cap being only $102 million next year, won't the Warriors have a hard time resigning Curry and Durant? Maybe the Magic can make a run at him. Also, wouldn't Westbrook want to go to LA since he is from there and went to college there.

They should be able to get a deal done. Only place I think Curry would consider going is to the Hornets since he's from that area and is constantly beating the drum for the Panthers. But I think he'll stay and get a new deal, and after a year or two, Durant might be the one leaving if he's got his rings.

According to what? He's not coming here..

Do you know why we got Grant hill and McGrady back in the day? Not because everybody wanted to come to Orlando. We were just the most attractive team in that market because only a few teams had cap space.

Next year there's a good chance we're going to be among the top few teams with the cap space to attract a top free agent, without having a top point guard already, and aren't a flawed destination (i.e. Utah).

So yes, there's a reasonable chance he comes here but the large majority percentage would still have him going elsewhere.

However, if you include all top free agents there's an extremely high chance we get one. Just because theres only so many large contracts available next summer.

With the cap being only $102 million next year, won't the Warriors have a hard time resigning Curry and Durant? Maybe the Magic can make a run at him. Also, wouldn't Westbrook want to go to LA since he is from there and went to college there.

LA is home dlr him but nothing about the Lakers is attractive right now.

Mario is not JJ Redick.

He needs the ball in his hands consistently.

I really wish we got him in 2013 and Oladipo last year. Would have been nice to let Hezonja play crazy minutes

I really wish we got him in 2013 and Oladipo last year. Would have been nice to let Hezonja play crazy minutes

would've been fun to witness.

Let him handle/dominate the ball and create? Learn on the fly? Yeah I agree.

I know we wanted to win but in the 2nd half of last season, Skiles should've let him loose.

He did let him run the point for a few games. He should've kept that up more.

• Upvote 1

Skiles benched Harris in Milwaukee, not surprised he did the same with better prospects in Orlando. Thankfully he's gone. Thank you Skiles for resigning. Thank you. If you were still here, there would be nothing to look forward to.

• Upvote 1

Skiles benched Harris in Milwaukee, not surprised he did the same with better prospects in Orlando. Thankfully he's gone. Thank you Skiles for resigning. Thank you. If you were still here, there would be nothing to look forward to.

Jennings would've gotten a fat contract and Illyasova would be our starting 4.