Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

He can compare with Rose about whose knees are shot worse.

Didn't Jennings injury his Achilles? I thought that was what he went down with and why he's still struggling to come back to form.

Id love to have Rondo on my fantasy team. No doubt

The thing that's really annoying is when he goes off the rails and gets himself suspended. If only he'd pull his head of his rear. And had a jump shot, of course.

In my mind they're still SO much better off with Rondo than current Rose though.

The way Durant has been playing defense lately too...

It's like they took Harrison Barnes and changed his stats to 99 everything

*Falls over laughing*

zEmxtXJ.png

Can I please steal/borrow this and put it on Twitter??? Of course I'll give credit.

This has gotta be the death of the max contract when the new CBA comes around.

Bingo. There's been a lot of talk about how the cap on max contracts end up hurting small market teams by having to sign someone like Harrison Barnes to a similar contract to Kevin Durant on a big market team. I think team caps are great. But hopefully there is a lot of discussion about this possibility moving forward from the talking heads.

Stein just said on ESPN that the magic fans have forgiven shaq for leaving and the magic have retired his jersey. Huh? What? When did that happen?

We didn't retire his jersey, but I believe we added him into some mini ring of honor at Amway or something.

We didn't retire his jersey, but I believe we added him into some mini ring of honor at Amway or something.

I didn't think so. So Jerry west lied to Durant about that retired jersey crap. F Durant and f shaq.

The only jersey we have retired is 6 for 6th man I think.

Which is incredibly stupid since we un-retired it for the corpse of Patrick Ewing and then proceeded to retire it again.