Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

Yes, they are. This is the ultimate I have no backbone move by Durant. If you don't see it that way, that's completely fine. Up 3-1 on a team then blow it--so run and join them? Coward.

Meh

Weak. Really lost all respect for Durant. I get wanting to win championships and stuff but come on. I hope they don't win a thing.

Calling Durant a coward is hilarious. He's a free agent and had freedom to choose his new team for whatever reason he pleases. Everyone just loves to jump on this kind of stuff out of jealousy but let's be real, the Warriors might be worse off. There is only one ball and they will lose bench players because of this. It's not game over for the league yet.

You're right, he is free to sing anywhere. But to me, call me old school, but going and joining the enemy because you want to win now (when you were just up 3-1 on said team) is taking the easy road. That's fine, he is free to do that--but he has to deal with the fall out.

"It's not game over for the league yet"

Well, a team that just won 73 games goes from Harrison Barnes as their small forward to Kevin Durant. So, yea, it is over. Unless there is an injury.

You have no respect for him legally choosing a new team as a FA but would respect him for pulling the biggest dirtbag move in pro sports history?

Pretty much yeah.

"Now everyone wanna play for the Heat & Lakers? Let's go back to being competitive and going at these people" -Durant 2010

6XA99Q0nPSXyU.gif

• Upvote 2

You're right, he is free to sing anywhere. But to me, call me old school, but going and joining the enemy because you want to win now (when you were just up 3-1 on said team) is taking the easy road. That's fine, he is free to do that--but he has to deal with the fall out.

"It's not game over for the league yet"

Well, a team that just won 73 games goes from Harrison Barnes as their small forward to Kevin Durant. So, yea, it is over. Unless there is an injury.

Steph and KD do have histories.