Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

I couldn't put a team like that together in a video game. But now on to proposals for a Westbrook rental...

Nick Wright has a theory that KD is committing until GS dumps Bogut and whoever and then signs with OKC. He'd had all my respect back if he did that. That would be savage AF lol.

Calling Durant a coward is hilarious. He's a free agent and had freedom to choose his new team for whatever reason he pleases. Everyone just loves to jump on this kind of stuff out of jealousy but let's be real, the Warriors might be worse off. There is only one ball and they will lose bench players because of this. It's not game over for the league yet.

Nick Wright has a theory that KD is committing until GS dumps Bogut and whoever and then signs with OKC. He'd had all my respect back if he did that. That would be savage AF lol.

You have no respect for him legally choosing a new team as a FA but would respect him for pulling the biggest dirtbag move in pro sports history?

Pains me to say this but, would a VUC + AG trade for Westbrook be enticing enough for OKC?

Not when the Lakers could trade them Russell, Ingram, and picks

Neither are

Yes, they are. This is the ultimate I have no backbone move by Durant. If you don't see it that way, that's completely fine. Up 3-1 on a team then blow it--so run and join them? Coward.