Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

It will all work out, just take a few deep breaths and try to relax. These are legitimate concerns but let's face it, they are really good problems to have.

Lol, I'm not at the ledge or anything, just confused. I'm expecting trades are still forthcoming, honestly. And if there is any truth to the idea that Orlando is trying to run a lineup with a Vuc/Biyombo/Ibaka front line, someone in this organization is hilariously stupid.

It would be the more obvious move but his knees man...On a guy who's game relies on athleticism?

I personally would much rather have a Floridian named Brandon Knight. Every bit as good with way less wear and better knees.

Lol, I'm not at the ledge or anything, just confused. I'm expecting trades are still forthcoming, honestly. And if there is any truth to the idea that Orlando is trying to run a lineup with a Vuc/Biyombo/Ibaka front line, someone in this organization is hilariously stupid.

Rotation, not lineup. C'mon.

I personally would much rather have a Floridian named Brandon Knight. Every bit as good with way less wear and better knees.

deandre jordan already killed brandon knight, we don't need a ghost

It will be a three man rotation, I don't think anyone believes all three will play together.

its not stupid, thunders went with kanter-ibaka-admas, and was a beast frontline... on top of that we have green and gordon at the 3/4... i think rob is a freaking genius, still wish we had jamal crawford over DJ though, but I don't think we have the money and DJ is okay as a backup, I am happy with that

I was so excited last night. Now I have no idea what to think. I do view Biyombo as an overpay. And for the life of me, I can't think of an offense that isn't absolutely terrible with Payton and Biyombo on the floor. I can't understand paying $18 mil per for a guy we didn't really need. $18 mil for a backup big who can't score. To me, he has to start.

Now, if Vuc is traded, especially for a stud PG, I love this signing. But right now I feel like we're too heavy on bigs.

We only have 3 bigs. We really aren't to heavy on bigs. Not to mention, Ibaka eaisly could be gone next year. Being able to have a legit 3 big rotation like this could really wear on teams as the game goes one. Plus, we don't have to worry about our guys (vuch) burning out at the end of the year like always.

I for sure agree to best utilize some of our talent, a PG that isn't an abomination from deep would be nice. But let's let it play out. I don't feel that Biyombo is an overpay at all.

I predict Biyombo to quickly become a fan favorite. He will energize this city just like he did Toronto. Fans will eat it up at Amway and other players feed off that.

It will be a three man rotation, I don't think anyone believes all three will play together.

No one thinks that, right?

I swear people are seriously over thinking/analyzing this. It's comical.

Josh Robbins ‏@JoshuaBRobbins 29s30 seconds ago

With the agreement with Biyombo, the Magic envision a 3-man big man rotation of Vucevic, Biyombo and Ibaka.

This is where I heard, this. I don't put much stock in it, but it's there.

Rotation, not lineup. C'mon.

We only have 3 bigs. We really aren't to heavy on bigs. Not to mention, Ibaka eaisly could be gone next year. Being able to have a legit 3 big rotation like this could really wear on teams as the game goes one. Plus, we don't have to worry about our guys (vuch) burning out at the end of the year like always.

I for sure agree to best utilize some of our talent, a PG that isn't an abomination from deep would be nice. But let's let it play out. I don't feel that Biyombo is an overpay at all.

I predict Biyombo to quickly become a fan favorite. He will energize this city just like he did Toronto. Fans will eat it up at Amway and other players feed off that.

he is not overpaid at all, he proved that he could block LBJ in the playoffs at crucial time, Ibaka is the tribal chief for the 1st unit and Biyombo is the tribal chief for the 2nd unit, both are good neighbors and friends