Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

You say bench like it's a crazy demotion. AG would still play plenty. But, yes, I do think Green will start over AG at the SF position. It's not to often you bring in a rental for 15 million dollars to not start said rental.

I do not think AG starts at the 3. I'm willing to accept bets on that one, since I missed out on the action last-night.

I think Mario will start at sf.

Thank god. Nothing against Nicholson, good guy, but I never liked him as a player. Not the night we picked him, not now. But I hope where ever he goes he has success.

The Warriors apparently have some interest in him.

I think Mario will start at sf.

Yea he for sure won't. Maybe at some point in the year but if your saying he starts opening night at SF I'll take that action.

Yea he for sure won't. Maybe at some point in the year but if your saying he starts opening night at SF I'll take that action.

I think it will happen at some point this year. He has more of a chance, to do things pg did on offense, than anyone else on the team.

Yes but that $15 mil likely comes off the books next summer. Flexibility over fool's gold.

Im in favor. Im just saying paying him 15M doesnt mean we have to play him 40 minutes and feed him on offense, because 15M is the new 7M.

I think it will happen at some point this year. He has more of a chance, to do things pg did on offense, than anyone else on the team.

I wouldn't argue against that.

I would like to hope that at some point this year he takes the starting job. That's what this team needs to be good in the future, but that job is not going to be given to him by any stretch. He is going to have to earn it.

In fact, I would go as far as saying if he doesn't start at some point--it would become concerning to some extent.

Im in favor. Im just saying paying him 15M doesnt mean we have to play him 40 minutes and feed him on offense, because 15M is the new 7M.

I agree. I do think Jeff Green should start if we are to win more games. We'll be better defensively. That's if Vuc comes off the bench.

I think our best SL:

Payton

Fournier

Green

Gordon

Ibaka

In fact, I would go as far as saying if he doesn't start at some point--it would become concerning to some extent.

I usually agree with most things you say but I wouldn't be to concerned about this. I think Green was brought here for his physical toughness and his experience. If we're having a good season and Jeff Green is showing his ability as a starter than it wouldn't concern me at all if Hezonja isn't in the starting lineup at seasons end.

I agree. I do think Jeff Green should start if we are to win more games. We'll be better defensively. That's if Vuc comes off the bench.

I think our best SL:

Payton

Fournier

Green

Gordon

Ibaka

This is the lineup I would choose as well. But I think they'll at least see how Ibaka & Vuch do together to start the year, then go from there.

Either way AG & Ibaka will be playing a ton together--that's a given.

Still think we're capped with Payton as our starting PG but I digress.