Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

Curious what happens with CJ Watson at this point...

Play him if there is an injury at PG or SG (assuming he's healthy).

Man, I love this off-season.

Set ourselves up to make the playoffs this year and gain some great experience while also giving AG and Mario another year to develop. But more importantly, we'll develop some credibility throughout the NBA and next summer we can get a real free agent to sign here. Obviously (like I said for some time) top free agents aren't considering Orlando right now--but with a good year, next season they will.

This team has really nice depth now.

I really like the moves but we still have a PG that can't shoot and a C that can't play defense. I'm not overly optimistic

Green will be starting.

The fact that we have no idea what the full starting lineup will be is a good thing. We have multiple players that can be plugged into multiple positions.

I really like the moves but we still have a PG that can't shoot and a C that can't play defense. I'm not overly optimistic

The PG is annoying for sure but Rob is obviously committed to giving him another year. Ibaka and AG will be playing together a lot. We can still make a trade. DJ might just take Payton's job.

Folks on Twitter are slamming our signing of Green pretty hard...

Because they're viewing out it through the lens of the Harris trade instead of Hezonja insurance plus cap preservation.

The PG is annoying for sure but Rob is obviously committed to giving him another year. Ibaka and AG will be playing together a lot. We can still make a trade. DJ might just take Payton's job.

I wouldn't be surprised or mad

it's obvious we are setting ourselves for next summer or any deadline trade...

but who are our future targets????

Griffin? dude hates Ibaka man

Westbrook? dude won't leave if they get Horford

Lowry? He is getting old

Hayword? we have fournier, that means Gordon has giveup playing time

Curry? he won't leave man

psssss, or maybe we gonna do this again and wait for paul george, I don't see anyone appealing in the next year's free agency unless something dramatic happens... or we make a blockbuster trade before this year's deadline