Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

Apparently we're one of several teams interested in Jamal Crawford

I'd love the ability to create offensive, but if we also bring back Fournier it would be tough for Mario to get many minutes at the 2 (where I believe he is best suited to maximize his size advantage).

Rumor has it we're interested in jamal crawford. I would actually love this. Sign a couple of older vets to high priced, one year deals then make a run at the 2017 FA class

Resigned fournier, one year crawford and cheaply acquired iggy would be my ideal offseason tbh

I think that's a solid plan. I originally liked the idea of going all in for Horford and Barnes, but with Ibaka in the fold it might make more sense to sign vets to one year deals and save the space for next summer...where we would presumably go all in for Paul George.

So Dwight ends up signing where?

Going out on a limb and say Atlanta.

I think Horford signs elsewhere. Howard going home would probably be his best bet for happiness. Plus he would be able to be the focal point more which is what he wants.

I think that's a solid plan. I originally liked the idea of going all in for Horford and Barnes, but with Ibaka in the fold it might make more sense to sign vets to one year deals and save the space for next summer...where we would presumably go all in for Paul George.

This is a terrible plan!

because Paul George isn't a free agent next year.

This is a terrible plan!

because Paul George isn't a free agent next year.

Oh, I assumed he was since everyone has been saying he is and that we'd presumably be going after him. My bad

Idk if this has been posted already but Kyler saying the Magic plan to match any offer for Fournier.

Awesome job Tyler. Tell us something we don't know.

Henny days ago: "We're going to match any offer for Fournier."

Tyler days later: "The Magic are planning on matching any offer for Fournier."