Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

Fact that we can even discuss possibility of trading Vuc tells you all about the strides we have made this offseason. Last season we couldnt even imagine trading one of our core guys, but now pretty much noone is untouchable.

Considering Henny never does anything obvious, and since everyone thinks Vuc gets traded, I am expecting Vuc to stay. :)

According to the Vertical the Nets have offered a 4 year 50 million dollar offer sheet to Tyler Johnson... What a time to be alive

Right when I thought Nicholson's contract was high for a guy who will never start ever and is best suited as a third stringer. WOW.

Fact that we can even discuss possibility of trading Vuc tells you all about the strides we have made this offseason. Last season we couldnt even imagine trading one of our core guys, but now pretty much noone is untouchable.

Considering Henny never does anything obvious, and since everyone thinks Vuc gets traded, I am expecting Vuc to stay. :)/>

Eh, Vuc staying has been hammered to death just as much as trading him.

Josh Robbins ‏@JoshuaBRobbins 23m23 minutes ago

Josh Robbins Retweeted Kevin

Salaries depend on cap conditions. If Vooch had been a free agent this summer, he may have received $20 million plus

Josh Robbins ‏@JoshuaBRobbins 32m32 minutes ago

Josh Robbins Retweeted Enrique Rodriguez

Exactly. Plus, the way the roster is constructed now, won't the Magic need Nikola Vucevic's scoring?

Enrique Rodriguez

‏@erod1980

@JoshuaBRobbins why is everyone assuming a trade? There are 96 minutes between PF and C.

I was very wrong on Trey Burke. His best case scenario is Augustin.

trey bruke is just an average scorer trapped in a pg body, DJ brings so much more

Considering Henny never does anything obvious, and since everyone thinks Vuc gets traded, I am expecting Vuc to stay. :)/>/>

I'm only trading Vuch for an all star level player. There is absolutely no reason to trade him because we have Ibaka and Biz. He's a completely different player then them and one that is big for us offensively.

Not to mention, with his contract he is an absolute steal. If we trade him, there better be a damn good player coming back. Vuch is house money for us.

If someone knocks our socks off with a great offer--then of course you take it. But I would be in absolutely no rush at all to trade Vuch.

The trade talk for Vuch is way overblown as it is. Nothing wrong with having 3 capable bigs.

I was all in on the trade Vuc wagon a while ago, but now that we have Biyombo I think it would be smart to keep him for when we need a little extra offense. And he has an awesome contract even for a backup.

I would only trade Vuc plus Payton for an Isaiah Thomas level PG

is isaiah thomas a pg? thought he is more like jamal crawford AI type

Schmitz is a turd and doesn't understand basketball. He's no more an expert on the subject than myself or anyone on this board, and that would be giving him the full benefit of the doubt.

he speculates alot of both sides, good or bad just so you know, josh has more info with the magic