Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

Zimm needs to add strength both upper and lower body. He is a little slow footed but pretty athletic so It doesnt hinder him too much. He shys away from contact far too often. He doesnt like to post up. He can get a bit lackadaisical which allows him to become lost at times.

With that said I think he is going to be very solid one day. I hope he sticks around.

Long time Spurs assistant coach Chad Forcier will officially be our lead assistant coach under Frank Vogel... Sounds like coaching shouldn't be an excuse this year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRueOIQZ6ts

He moves good for his size. I haven't read an evaluation of him yet where they questioned his quickness or athleticism, those are actually plus areas of his.

His weaknesses are the usual with a prospect like him; needs to put on weight, needs to embrace contract more etc.

Why is no one talking about the guy really only has one good arm? That's important information when playing professional ball.

Why is no one talking about the guy really only has one good arm? That's important information when playing professional ball.

His right arm is an issue, and it's probably the reason he fell so far to be honest. He's immensely talented, has a good jumper, athletic, long, decent handle for his size, can pass, has a solid lefty jump hook, has potential as a shot blocker and rebounder. That's a really good basis to build on. The right arm is an issue but how big of an issue we don't really know. The Magic doctors will have seen him and we obviously don't think it's that big a deal that he can't overcome it.

Do you ever plan on dropping this routine of yours?

Where you pretend to know something as fact when in reality you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. It really does get old, and I only visit this forum for a month or two each offseason.

Nope

Rumor has it we're interested in jamal crawford. I would actually love this. Sign a couple of older vets to high priced, one year deals then make a run at the 2017 FA class

Resigned fournier, one year crawford and cheaply acquired iggy would be my ideal offseason tbh