Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

It's because his offense isn't good enough to cover for his defense. He needs to be at the Dirk/harden/Nash level of offense or else he's just going to be exploited.

I agree even though I do hate giving up on someone because of defense, it's literally the easiest thing to learn. Defense consists of two things: athleticism and effort. If you're in the NBA you have the first part, meaning...

He's attempted over 2000 3s in his career and made 38 percent of them so not too worried about the shot speed.

You don' t bring him in has a starting 2 guard. You make him instant offense off of the bench and you hope he stays healthy with less minutes.

If he would agree to come of the bench he would've been the last two years in New Orleans. Trust me bro I got season tickets to them lol.

Initially it will be hated. If Ibaka looks good and we see Aaron becoming what we want the hate will subside.

I don't know if it counts as "hate", but I'll always think we could've had more. Nobody can convince me otherwise that Sac says no to Vic, Vuc, and Sabonis for Boogie. Sac is stupid but they're not that stupid.

I don't know if it counts as "hate", but I'll always think we could've had more. Nobody can convince me otherwise that Sac says no to Vic, Vuc, and Sabonis for Boogie. Sac is stupid but they're not that stupid.

Exactly! They are not that stupid. I'm sure they said no to that trade. Cousins is >>>> over Ibaka.

Exactly! They are not that stupid. I'm sure they said no to that trade. Cousins is >>>> over Ibaka.

Cousins wants out. We know as well as any fan base that you don't get equal value to what you're shipping out (especially when they want out). The question is who is offering Sac something better than that? They'd do it.

You get a replacement big, a lottery pick, and a scorer on the wing who is now your best player. They'd do it.

Vuc to Phoenix for Bledsoe or Knight

Sign Batum

Bring Mahinmi and Solomon Hill from Indy

Leftover money for a 4

Ibaka

Gordon

Batum

Fournier

Bledsoe or Knight

Mahinmi

FA 4

Hill

Hezonja

Payton

Emergency PG

Emergency C

Sign Batum

Leftover money for a 4

Ibaka

Gordon

Batum

Fournier

Bledsoe or Knight

Mahinmi

FA 4

Hill

Hezonja

Payton

Emergency PG

Emergency C

Sign me up for Bledsoe! Gotta get rid of Vuc while his value is at its highest

Sign Batum

Leftover money for a 4

Ibaka

Gordon

Batum

Fournier

Bledsoe or Knight

Mahinmi

FA 4

Hill

Hezonja

Payton

Emergency PG

Emergency C

Free agent 4 might as well be Nicholson.

This is a playoff team