Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

So, let's pretend we could actually swing a Vuc, #11, and a future pick for Butler. Then sign both Horford and Dwight for enough under the max to retain Fournier.

PG: Dipo/Elf/Watson

SG: Butler/Dipo/Fournier

SF: Fournier/AG/Hezonja

PF: Horford/AG/Smith

C: Howard/Dedmon

That's a team that could make some noise in the East.

Just on the Trevor Ariza front, I've owned him in Fantasy in one league or another for the last five years straight. Point being, I've paid pretty close attention to him for quite a while despite whatever team he happened to be on..

Now until 2014-15 he was extremely consistent. Very good defender, high rate of steals without taking a ton of risks, usually only takes the best of three point attempts and hits at a good rate. Just a rock solid starter, best working around at least two other better players. My favorite part about him is that he just doesn't usually HURT his team in any way, so you could count on him getting plenty of minutes, getting coach trust, etc.

That was until last year.

Too many times he disappeared. Nagging injuries seemed to creep in more than usual.

So the question is will he bounce back from an "off" year? Or is he just reaching the start of his downslide?

Jimmy Butler is what we want Dipo to be. Just remember that.

And let's not forget that as crazy as it sounds, we will have to pay Oladipo more after next season than Butler will be making. It's a good cap move if you're think ahead to re-signing Gordon when the time comes.

I am posting from my phone just to say trade the farm for Ibaka. Vuc Payton and 11 would be ideal but I would give up Vic if necessary

Gordon Ibaka is a dream frontcourt

I am posting from my phone just to say trade the farm for Ibaka. Vuc Payton and 11 would be ideal but I would give up Vic if necessary

Gordon Ibaka is a dream frontcourt

I would not give up Vic for Ibaka.

How about Vuc,11,a 2nd and the Lakers pick? Then go out and sign Horford.

Elf

Dipo

Butler

Gordon

Horford

Then have Fournier and Mario off the bench? Idk how much money we would have left after getting butler and Horford and keeping Fournier

How about Vuc,11,a 2nd and the Lakers pick? Then go out and sign Horford.

Elf

Dipo

Butler

Gordon

Horford

Then have Fournier and Mario off the bench? Idk how much money we would have left after getting butler and Horford and keeping Fournier

Payton or Dipo off the bench with that lack of spacing.

I can't believe that the Bulls would want Vuc in a trade for Butler. They got Lopez for Rose. They are going to ask for Victor or Gordon plus pieces. I hope I'm wrong. I would have no problem sending the Vuc for Butler.

‏@WojVerticalNBA Sacramento is trading guard Marco Belinelli to Charlotte for the No. 22 pick, league sources tell @TheVertical.