Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

Did he love Dwight like a son? That seems pretty presumptive

DeVoss probably doesn't know if he did; he's all old and probably pretty forgetful.

Ainge will be aggressive in free agency, team sources told The Vertical, and yes, that means a run at Kevin Durant. The Celtics believe Durant will meet with them this summer, but they know that meeting won’t accomplish much unless there are significant moves leading into it. Durant will be 28 in September, and the former MVP isn’t interested in hearing what a team could someday become. He wants to win now, which is why Golden State and San Antonio expect to be appealing, why Oklahoma City is still very much in play. Boston needs a deal for Jimmy Butler, a commitment from Al Horford, a carrot to dangle in front of Durant to persuade him that relocating east is the smart play.

Link

I hate Boston so much, I don't think I could handle them pulling that off lol

this stuff started way before the kings.

Tyreke Evans, Kevin Martin era.

Pinch of salt take it for what it is worth..

@ChadEvansSports Rob Hennigan still wants no part of Dwight Howard in Orlando. Any rumors that say otherwise are false

@ChadEvansSports Some unnamed higher ups are open to the idea of Dwight coming back but a large majority are against it. Too many bridges were burned.

PS: i would take Cousins all day long!!!

I think we are more appealing than the Celtics roster wise... Regardless if Boston made the playoffs.. We are better than them or match up well

Pinch of salt take it for what it is worth..

@ChadEvansSports Rob Hennigan still wants no part of Dwight Howard in Orlando. Any rumors that say otherwise are false

@ChadEvansSports Some unnamed higher ups are open to the idea of Dwight coming back but a large majority are against it. Too many bridges were burned.

PS: i would take Cousins all day long!!!

That guy is still fake no matter how many times we post the same tweet

Did he love Dwight like a son? That seems pretty presumptive

If you do a little digging on the internet, you'll find they both had a bond, but I agree, probably not as serious as a blood relative. Although he did call him son when he told him if he didn't sign the reup, he was going to be traded. Dwight signed the next day, and then changed his mind of course. There are a lot of players I would rather see on this team. I just have a gut feeling none of them want to play here, and I totally understand why.

I think we are more appealing than the Celtics roster wise... Regardless if Boston made the playoffs.. We are better than them or match up well

We aren't better than them right now and they are the Celtics.

We aren't better than them right now and they are the Celtics.

Yeah I don't see how we are more appealing. I don't think we're far behind but getting to the playoffs and draft picks plus cap room gives them the edge.