XrFDNq.png

cYvdlF.png

MAGIC STARTERS

m4CRt3.png

TEAM NOTES

By NICOLINO DIBENEDETTO (STATS Writer)

17 hours ago

AP - Sports

The Magic are out of postseason contention, but they've won four of five while averaging 118.6 points after beating Memphis 119-107 on Sunday.

"I think we're getting a lot of simple buckets, as in transition and finding the open man and getting good looks or getting open shots," said guard Victor Oladipo, who had 22 points Sunday. "We're just hitting shots at a high level right now. We just gotta continue to keep moving the ball, keep defending and let the defense create for the offense."

Having Nikola Vucevic back has certainly helped. The center is averaging 23.7 points over the last three games after missing 13 with a right groin strain. That stretch included sitting out last month's loss to Detroit.

Happy lunar new year's eve everyone! Let's see a win. I'll be busting out the champagne either way.

*watches Harris drain a 3*

Sh**.

He just airballed one to make up for it.

Effort is keeping us in this game. We can't make anything. These are the games that make you question Fournier's value to us. If he had less of these off nights, he would be a no-brainer at any cost. Shooing threat is what we need and he is capable but disappears many nights. I he shows up we win 80% of those games.

I wouldn't say we have dominated them. If we made our open looks I would agree.

Effort and defense are definitely ready for the things the Pistons like to do. If not for some big 3's and our misses, we could have a big lead.

I will say minus a couple lapses, our defense was dominant and well prepared.