Sign in to follow this  
Air Gordon

Magic/Pistons

I can't wait to see this boards reaction when we sign a couple tier 2 players with our cap space.

Probably tier 3. And at that point i'll rip the Harris trade. But I'm trying to stay optimistic. Somewhat.

Sorta wish it was year 3 under Skiles and we just demote him to some other office job and get a new coach.

I have a feeling we sack Skiles this summer

As much as I would like Skiles to go, I really find it hard to believe that even if we lose every game this season, that he would be canned. I think if we continue to do this badly midway through the next season , he goes.

I have a feeling we sack Skiles this summer

Zero chance. Rob will be sacked before Skiles. If you think otherwise you haven't been paying attention to how this franchise works. Also, firing Skiles after 1 year would be pathetic.

Zero chance. Rob will be sacked before Skiles. If you think otherwise you haven't been paying attention to how this franchise works. Also, firing Skiles after 1 year would be pathetic.

I am very aware. You can't say zero chance. But whatever you say is your opinion. Skiles needs to go.

I am very aware. You can't say zero chance. But whatever you say is your opinion. Skiles needs to go.

I don't think he needs to go. I would can Rob before Skiles at this point. I know that's blasphemous on here but idc. Personally I think they should both get another year.

I don't think he needs to go. I would can Rob before Skiles at this point. I know that's blasphemous on here but idc. Personally I think they should both get another year.

not blasphemous to me at all. All i care about is winning. Our players have made individual improvements which they work on daily. Hours i the gym etc.

Skiles and his extra 4 wins as we speak is not good enough. You can say roster which yes does need adding to.

Hell if he gets more time and it turns around excellent.

I can only say what i see.. no agenda at all believe me.

Skiles is not Robs choice as we all know? Am i right or wrong?

Martins coaxed Rob into this ****.

Skiles does not even play to our players strengths. To me he seems very set in his ways. My way or the highway type of guy.